Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cool celebration

Default Cool celebration

Only watched this the other day but what a cool celebration. Awesome KO as well.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qJiiOyTuQIg

cagekombat

Didnt you try that at cage kombat 1

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Wicked celebration. Spoke to Paul about it a while ago.

I’ve trained very hard or this one without no injuries or sickness. So the last three days I was able to rest, brought myself down so I peaked on the day. Those three days I was bursting out of my skin, I’ve never actually felt the feeling before, when you’re actually bursting, you’re really bursting.

So when I had the fight and the fight was over with fast, I still had that energy, you know, inside me that needed to come out. You know what I’m on about, there was a lot of energy inside me body that had to come out, so once I hit him it felt like I still had all this energy and I felt like jumping into the crowd and I probably could have done!
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by cagekombat View Post
    Didnt you try that at cage kombat 1
    I wish i had. I think i was just releived to have one in front of a crowd that had give me a good booing.

Lol cool Paul looked really good in that fight was it at LHW? is he ever going to drop down to middleweight, my favourite post fight celebration is the bow Genki Sudo gives Royler, while Royler is knocked clean out!!!
    History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

Winston Churchill

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

it was LHW
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

cagekombat

Quote Originally Posted by Reedy View Post
    I wish i had. I think i was just releived to have one in front of a crowd that had give me a good booing.
    We like you now Paul

First time Iv seen this.That was awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cagekombat View Post
    We like you now Paul
    Crowd was wicked after, booing was good fun.

cagekombat

Looking forward to you fighting again on a show this year