Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Junior Mma Fighter Wanted For Cage Gladiators

Default Junior Mma Fighter Wanted For Cage Gladiators

14YR/ 45 KG(ISH) JUNIOR WANTED TO FIGHT CAGE GLADIATORS V JACK MCGANN --MARCH 2ND

PM OR EMAIL czorbaolympia@hotmail.com
    PREPARE FOR GLORY
    www.cagegladiators.tv

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Is that the tough lad from the Wolfslair?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

TMAS MMA CLUB

Ye thats him, got big future ahead of him. Future champion

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

He was fearless last time, fair play to him.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

call me over reacting if it is that but isnt 14 to young to fight mma? surely bones havnt fully developed fully or they risk injury to early on to compete in mma? are there special rules or something or is this an OK age to start?

im not having a pop or anything iv just never heard of someone this young doing mma

TMAS MMA CLUB

probaly no more a risk as kids competing in boxing, judo, wrestling and rugby to be honest mate, they have a top referee keeping eye on things so they ll be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by TMAS MMA CLUB View Post
    probaly no more a risk as kids competing in boxing, judo, wrestling and rugby to be honest mate, they have a top referee keeping eye on things so they ll be safe.
    you see iv seen kids kickboxing and they have guards etc.. on but things like armbars and that you cant really account for

TMAS MMA CLUB

They are padded up in the mma fights and no head shots so that makes it safer than boxing and the ref steps in before the submission is on i think mate.

Nimmy - you are NOT over reacting - i have extreme reservations re: children & competitive mma. I would like to know what the parents feel in relation to :

a) Adults watching their children fight for purely entertainment of others
    b) Children fighting whilst making money for others
    c) how safe will their children be? "There is a referee in there" does not cut the mustard.

I am also interested in the promoters insurance: Do their insurers know children are fighting on the event, has the premium risen as a result?

I am more so interested in relation to the child protection element (statutory involvement) What is the local safeguarding comitee's response to holding such an event?

steve_langford

Quote Originally Posted by dirty dick View Post

a) Adults watching their children fight for purely entertainment of others

c) how safe will their children be? "There is a referee in there" does not cut the mustard.
    Do these not apply to other combat sports?