Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Junior Mma Fighter Wanted For Cage Gladiators

steve_langford

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    yes all sports are dangerous but mam is designed to inflict pain on your opponent and the sole purpose is to win by KO, injury or submission which is designed for pain, so football injury will only happen through accident or in the rare instance of intent to injury. in mma the objective is to injure

Its been a long long time since MMA was like that!

Quote Originally Posted by steve_langford View Post

Its been a long long time since MMA was like that!
    how do you win in mma?

steve_langford

Quote Originally Posted by dirty dick View Post

I would like some responses in relation to the legal aspects though
    So would I

steve_langford

how do you win in mma?
    I dont at the moment

But can you not go the distance?

You make out theyre fighting in early 90's Rio ..... on concrete ..... in a warehouse
    Last edited by steve_langford; 08-01-2008 at 08:07 PM.

I dont at the moment

But can you not go the distance?
    you can put in all the rounds your aim is to hit your opponent with a view to KO ..unless your tim sylvia. however your inflicting punishment on your opponent

steve_langford

you can put in all the rounds your aim is to hit your opponent with a view to KO ..unless your tim sylvia. however your inflicting punishment on your opponent
    Nope....
    your AIM is to win

Nope....
    your AIM is to win
    haha yes of course it is but its to win by way of submission, stoppage, KO or decision based on aggression, control, wrestling etc...

this is an interesting topic
    Last edited by Nimmy; 08-01-2008 at 08:19 PM.

steve_langford

haha yes of course it is but its to win by way of submission, stoppage, KO or decision based on aggression, control, wrestling etc...

Thats much better

There is maybe some case for kids competing in amateur MMA, but there are some very strong arguments against them fighting in a pro scenario. The biggest being that it could bring the sport some really bad publicity. The sensationalist newspapers would have a field day. "14 year old child to participate in Caged Human cock fight" Hardly the sort of thing the sport needs right now.

I think it is a really, really bad idea and I can't see why the promotor would want a kid fighting anyway.

I Do Not Run A Caged Cock Fighting Event, The Local Media Who Support My Show And The Sport Know That.otherwise They Wouldnt Be Giving Me An Mma Talk Show On A New Major Talk Radio Station.or Be Covering Junior Fighters In The Press.

Junior Contests Are Amateur Rules(no Head Shots, Heel Locks Etc), Giving Highly Talented Mma Stars Of The Future Valuable "big Crowd Experience At An Early Age".

I Believe The Injury Risk Are The Same As Any Physical Sport Never Mind Combat Sports.

Cage Gladiators(other Shows Have Done It For Some Time) Have Included Some Junior Bouts Not For Financial Gain But To Nurture Local Future Talent.

Wolfslair And Next Generation Have Some Serious Young Talent, This Just Emphasises The Strength Of Future And Present Liverpool Mma.

I Appreciate Peoples Concearns But There Are Some Really Ignorant Posts In This Thread.
    PREPARE FOR GLORY
    www.cagegladiators.tv