Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Brand New Unworn Tapout Shorts For Sale 32" Waist

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default Brand New Unworn Tapout Shorts For Sale 32" Waist

    Bought these but they don't fit. They're brand new with all the tags still on, never been worn (apart from trying them on once).


    can do paypal or cheque, 35 inc. p&p ono, cheers!

  2. #2

    Default

    mate you can get them cheaper without having had your cock rubbing the inside of them.
    ANGER IS A GIFT!

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theassasin View Post
    mate you can get them cheaper without having had your cock rubbing the inside of them.

    you say that like it's not a bonus?

  4. #4

    Default

    ONO, brand spankers these. tags still on.

  5. #5

    Default

    If they are brand new with tags still on etc wouldn't it be easier just to send them back and get a refund? Or did you purchase them from the USA?
    FIGHT SUPERSTORE
    FORUM MEMBER 5% DISCOUNT: ENTER - CAGEWARRIORS

    FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER 75

  6. #6

    Default

    well, they were given as a present AND purchased from the USA, which means i don't have the receipt, and if i did want to be cheeky and ask for it then it'd cost half the price of the shorts fucking about with postage.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Bought these but they don't fit. They're brand new with all the tags still on, never been worn (apart from trying them on once).


    can do paypal or cheque, 35 inc. p&p ono, cheers!

    i got the same ones for 25 all in post and everything
    hurtlocker mma (side show) 2-1-0

  8. #8

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by bloshengland View Post
    i got the same ones for 25 all in post and everything
    that's interesting mate, thanks.
    any takers for these before they go up on ebay?
    PM me with an offer.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.