Thread: Brand New Unworn Tapout Shorts For Sale 32" Waist

Default Brand New Unworn Tapout Shorts For Sale 32" Waist

Bought these but they don't fit. They're brand new with all the tags still on, never been worn (apart from trying them on once).

can do paypal or cheque, 35 inc. p&p ono, cheers!

mate you can get them cheaper without having had your cock rubbing the inside of them.
    ANGER IS A GIFT!

Quote Originally Posted by theassasin View Post
    mate you can get them cheaper without having had your cock rubbing the inside of them.

you say that like it's not a bonus?

ONO, brand spankers these. tags still on.

If they are brand new with tags still on etc wouldn't it be easier just to send them back and get a refund? Or did you purchase them from the USA?
    FIGHT SUPERSTORE
    FORUM MEMBER 5% DISCOUNT: ENTER - CAGEWARRIORS

FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER 75

well, they were given as a present AND purchased from the USA, which means i don't have the receipt, and if i did want to be cheeky and ask for it then it'd cost half the price of the shorts fucking about with postage.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    well, they were given as a present AND purchased from the USA, which means i don't have the receipt, and if i did want to be cheeky and ask for it then it'd cost half the price of the shorts fucking about with postage.
    True - I dont sell Tapout so I'm not plugging our store here, this is for all the UK stores.

If you (or whoever bought them) would have bought them from a UK store you would have had the opportunity to exchange or return these items. Also the last time I looked the Tapout shorts were pretty expensive in the US so you dont really save that much, especially when customs duties and VAT are taken into consideration.

I'm sure someone will take them off your hands though.
    FIGHT SUPERSTORE
    FORUM MEMBER 5% DISCOUNT: ENTER - CAGEWARRIORS

FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER 75

Quote Originally Posted by Fight Superstore View Post
    True - I dont sell Tapout so I'm not plugging our store here, this is for all the UK stores.

If you (or whoever bought them) would have bought them from a UK store you would have had the opportunity to exchange or return these items. Also the last time I looked the Tapout shorts were pretty expensive in the US so you dont really save that much, especially when customs duties and VAT are taken into consideration.

I'm sure someone will take them off your hands though.
    i know, if i'd have bought them personally then i would have gone to a UK based store, but i can only assume i got them bought via a google search or something with tapout being the biggest mma brand. personally i don't go for them anyway, they're good, smart-looking shorts but not my bag.

still going by the way so grab if anybody fancies them on here i'll do a decent deal, if not i'll have to flog em on ebay

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Bought these but they don't fit. They're brand new with all the tags still on, never been worn (apart from trying them on once).

can do paypal or cheque, 35 inc. p&p ono, cheers!

i got the same ones for 25 all in post and everything
    hurtlocker mma (side show) 2-1-0

Quote Originally Posted by bloshengland View Post
    i got the same ones for 25 all in post and everything
    that's interesting mate, thanks.
    any takers for these before they go up on ebay?
    PM me with an offer.