Thread: Wanted - Twins 14oz

Default Wanted - Twins 14oz

Where is the best place to get them price wise?

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Matey, got some gloves with your name on them if you want them lol

Bought them from a friend of a friend for 30 just in case. I've never used them, he said he used them a couple of times on the bag (but he can't have worked too hard, as they smell brand new ).

yours for 30 +P&P Also have a black pair of 12oz Twins going for 30 if anyone's up for them. Fuckin beautiful gloves they are.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

hahahaha there ya go aplin
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

Sounds good to me, payment by cheque okiez or bank transfer... I don't have paypal =/

Cheque's cool. I'll send it insured just in case your postie is a sports fan and will let you know the damage when I've sent it

Dunno how cheap that will be - sound ok to you? If so, do pm me you address

If anyone wants this pair, fire me a pm, not dying to get rid of them, but if you want them 30 + P&P
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jimmy Boogaloo; 14-01-2008 at 02:31 PM.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

They're on their way - 6 special delivery, 95p for the mailbag = 36.95, cheers! Will be with you by 1pm, they tell me.

Silly story about these gloves, might have waffled about this before, but ah well... I bought them on a Friday afternoon after finishing work and popped back to the office to store them as I was off to the pub.

Outside the reception to my old work, a workmate was on his way out as I was on my way in - and obviously, we both put the gloves on and attacked each other. It was so stupid, right in front of reception. It had 'gross misconduct' stamped all over it.

I spent the whole weekend shitting it that I was going to get fired, but in the end they didn't say anything. I got away with murder in that place.

least when you hit your boss your hand would be snugly protected
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer