Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MMA clubs near Preston UK

Default MMA clubs near Preston UK

I'm looking for a mixed martial arts club in or as near to Preston as possible. Tried Google etc but can't turn anything up closer than Lancaster, which would be difficult to get to because of work. I know Preston is not exactly a thriving metropolis but there must be someone teaching closer than Lancaster?

Any recommendations?

Cheers,

Matt

gracie barra in longridge, loads in and around wigan/leigh/ bolton, maybe one opening in chorley.

where are you?

Leeroy Barnes
    Pro Fighter

thier is a good one in blackpool with some good lads thats where a started, also my mate used to teach in preston at dfend.com in brook street but it wasnt very popular not sure if he still does but the classes were very good with some good lads
    Wolfslair MMA

Get down to Lancaster mate its worth it! I live in Lancaster but to go college in preston so ive been asking around myself and have come up with nothing lol largato trains near Preston I think not sure though.

Pro Fighter
    Allan "No" Love
    Dinky Ninja

Didn't Lagarto go home or am I totally out the loop.

Mick and Rob Sinclair in Burnley
    Carl Fisher in Bolton
    Trev Roberts/Wayne Fern in Bolton
    Mike Bisping in Clitheroe (although he hasn't run that class for a while)

I'm also having the same problem, there is a Judo club near the university opposite the building called 53 degrees but I haven't been to check it out yet so I don't know what it's like. Other than that I am not sure that there is much else other than that BJJ club which I think are only training in the Gi but that's of course still useful unless your a poor student like me and can't afford one ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Gantz View Post
    I'm also having the same problem, there is a Judo club near the university opposite the building called 53 degrees but I haven't been to check it out yet so I don't know what it's like.
    the judo club you are talking about is ok, i went there a year ago for a while, mainly older dan grades, but better than nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Fightshop.Com View Post
    Mick and Rob Sinclair in Burnley
    Carl Fisher in Bolton
    Trev Roberts/Wayne Fern in Bolton
    Mike Bisping in Clitheroe (although he hasn't run that class for a while)
    Can vouch for both Carl @ Combatbase Bolton (http://combatbasebolton.blogspot.com/) and Trev & Wayne @ Academy of Combat (http://www.academyofcombat.com/)