Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MMA Video

Default MMA Video

If anyone wants their show recorded check out the site.

A1 Productions
    www.chimpmedia.co.uk - Mixed Martial Arts Filming & Website Design

Also you can contact Daihlo@gmail.com
    Full High Def filming service, editing through to DVD production. Filmed many sports related subjects including Crystal Palace football club, CageRage behind the scenes and new series being shot Summer 2008 featuring Rickson Gracie, Frank Shamrock, Dan Henderson, Randy Couture and others. UK based and available for MMA shows, features, docs etc

daihlo@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Daihlo View Post
    Also you can contact Daihlo@gmail.com
    Full High Def filming service, editing through to DVD production. Filmed many sports related subjects including Crystal Palace football club, CageRage behind the scenes and new series being shot Summer 2008 featuring Rickson Gracie, Frank Shamrock, Dan Henderson, Randy Couture and others. UK based and available for MMA shows, features, docs etc

daihlo@gmail.com
    oi "dim"lo i didn't post on your thread so dont post on the end of this - if you got your own footage or website to put up keep it in another thread =P
    Last edited by tomtailford; 20-01-2008 at 09:40 AM.

Sorry all.. please do follow Tom link, good stuff. Always good to see MMA shows getting exposure and even better if it can be done by someone with film experience and genuine interest in the sport.

Keep it nice, Im sure we'll meet at filming soon enough

DAIHLO
    Last edited by Daihlo; 20-01-2008 at 02:57 PM.

What Weight Do Each Of You Weigh?
    'ARE YOU READY!?!'

www.fcfn.co.uk

ha ha! Was waiting for that!
    Dont worry , we've both made up with each other!
    Honestly, check out Toms site if you are needing your event filming. I have no probs with others in the same line of work as myself, plenty of room!

Welterweight though by the way, training MMA for 8 yrs. Filming for nearly as long.

man.. im welter weight, and i've only got a year on and off of thai, u'd kick my ass... hahahah

we could fight, both film it and split any profits..
    even better, how bout both fighters wear head cams, not been done in mma yet.

The cage fight series sample on your web site wasn't filmed by you, was it?

put a thread in the for sale section too (each of you)

Any complaints PM godders