Thread: Wanted: Heavy Bag/thai Bag

Default Wanted: Heavy Bag/thai Bag

Looking for a heavy bag or a thai bag, preferably around 6ft. If anyone has one they dont use or are thinking of selling that would be ideal.

Id be able to pick up from anywhere around manchester at a weekend, or in the SW london area during the week.

Cheers.

Default bags

i bought my bag for 20 brand new from a magazine in 2001. its about 6 feet, good quality. came with hanging chains. still in good order today.
    i think that the shop was in martail arts international magazine.

Stapes, we have a Sandee 6ft Muay Thai Banana Bag on www.kickboxingshop.com

Muay Thai Banana Bag

Give us a call on 01204 659 719

Regards

Simon

If you want to come round the warehouse (we are in Bolton) we also have about 30 filled bags of various sizes and brands filled and in stock). By next week end that will be up to about 50 in stock.

Cheers for the reply's lads

Quote Originally Posted by Fightshop.Com View Post
    If you want to come round the warehouse (we are in Bolton) we also have about 30 filled bags of various sizes and brands filled and in stock). By next week end that will be up to about 50 in stock.
    Are you about at weekends as thats the only time im up north? If not what time do you open until on fridays?

Cheers, Stapes.

I can come in at weekends, I quite often do when people want stuff. I'll PM you my mobile just give me a call.