Thread: Total class

Chris Kerr

Default Total class

I was at ufc 80 last nite, and honestly the fighters and entourages were 100% first class spot on. everyone had time for us, from stitch to goldberg to kendall grove's family (who signed my programme lol!)
    only exception was sakara...during the interval people were walking down the aisle (goldberg, rogan, herb dean, some fighters, cornermen etc etc) and ALL stopped to talk...sakara just ignored everybody...
    he won easily in his fight so it wasnt like he was out of it, i just think (honestly) that it was not very classy
    anyone have similar experiences with any fighters etc?

I was there last night with my girlfriend and 10 yr old son. Goldberg was excellent and very helpfull for my son to get his autograph book signed off some fighters. Got photos with.....Sherk..Bisping...Bruce Buffer...Dana White....all were spot on and very friendly! Didnt get to see Sakara this time but when we seen him at Manchester ufc he was sound...sat behind us after his fight and got loads of photos taken with fans.

Sakara was cool enough when i met him. Last night in the hotel though, some guy was sleeping and Sakara lapped him in the face and legged it, was funny as fuck!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Kerr View Post
    only exception was sakara...during the interval people were walking down the aisle (goldberg, rogan, herb dean, some fighters, cornermen etc etc) and ALL stopped to talk...sakara just ignored everybody...
    he won easily in his fight so it wasnt like he was out of it, i just think (honestly) that it was not very classy
    I dont think his English is very good, that could explain it. Although there's no reason not to give a smile and a nod at least.

Everyone I met was very friendly, got to meet Paul Kelly, James Lee and Sean Sherk.

I was very impressed with Newcastle itself as well, its a lovely city.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Kerr View Post
    sakara just ignored everybody... he won easily in his fight so it wasnt like he was out of it, i just think (honestly) that it was not very classy
    Whatever happened to "doing it for the fans"?

Pro Fighter
    self-appointed boss of the forum

Quote Originally Posted by purist View Post
    ....got to meet....James Lee......
    I would love to meet him and ask him why he didn't bother getting on a plane to England back in July 2005!!!

Great to see you Chris, did not reconise you at first to be honest, I agree it was far better than I thought it would be, my mate who has been to serveral vegas events said this was better, the place was lifting when BJ came out amazing stuff.

Hope to see you training soon Chris. Im training up at Cramlington on Tuesdays & Thursdays if you fancy it.

Chris Kerr

hello mark mate yes it was great hope your son enjoyed it lucky bugger wish i had got into it at that age!!!
    who do you train with in crammy?