Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone looking to bet on UFC 116?

Default Anyone looking to bet on UFC 116?

This is for anyone who fancies a flutter on this weekends UFC not bad, especially if you put an accumulator on

http://www.thefightlounge.com/news/2...r-ufc-116-odds
    Mike Clarke - Co-Owner of The Fight Lounge. The artist formerly known as Timecrocop

Right can someone explain how odds work? Drives me crazy, never put a bet on in my life!

im thinking bout betting 100 on carwin i must be going mad lol
    i think he can do it though hes just gotta touch lesnars chin haha hopefully

ok bud, for example if Brock lesnar is 4/6 you get 4 for every 6 you bet...plus your betting money back so...a 6 bet on brock winning will pay you 10. For events like MMA, accumulators are better...you have to predict every winner put the potential return is a lot higher
    Mike Clarke - Co-Owner of The Fight Lounge. The artist formerly known as Timecrocop

how much are the odds for vemola in round 1 ?

that 10 accumulator is looking quite appealing i must say
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Lesnar and Akiyama double

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan_Court View Post
    that 10 accumulator is looking quite appealing i must say
    ha ha I know and very achieveable

hey guys i bet 20 on carwin to win in the end and 10 accumulator on carwin,bonner,akiyama,tuchschuerer,grove i went to betfred pay out is 1289.00 come on fellas get the fucking win please im begging lol

Quote Originally Posted by kaos View Post
    hey guys i bet 20 on carwin to win in the end and 10 accumulator on carwin,bonner,akiyama,tuchschuerer,grove i went to betfred pay out is 1289.00 come on fellas get the fucking win please im begging lol
    that's because they're all underdogs. those prices are shit, already checked them out a while ago. bookies give nothing away