Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Duchman is a cunt

Duchman is gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by mb667 View Post
    Kops is correct. taking pictures with fighters and yourself to trol, is rather weak then trolling, cause it means you cant handle the situation yourself, the fighters wich are with you on that picture dont give much shit about your big bold buttface and rather think, lets help this keyboardwarrior through his tough internettime, or else he might do him self something bad, then that they think, oh yeah man, we are with a very tough guy here wich we must give credits for this great idea.
    How did you take your tounge out of Douchbags arse for that long to badly spell your first post.

LOL @ the poorest troll EVER telling us about poor trolling.

Next time it will have "mb667 the faceless idiot is a cunt"

http://sb.thefreedictionary.com/?Word=ironic&mode= this link may also help you spell you buffoon

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    How did you take your tounge out of Douchbags arse for that long to badly spell your first post.

LOL @ the poorest troll EVER telling us about poor trolling.

Next time it will have "mb667 the faceless idiot is a cunt"
    http://sb.thefreedictionary.com/?Word=ironic&mode= this link may also help you spell you buffoon

Oh no I made 1 error in a rush. How will I live it down.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    Oh no I made 1 error in a rush. How will I live it down.
    Same as your mommy and daddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzie View Post
    Duchman is gorgeous!
    Thanks babe

Quote Originally Posted by Duchman View Post
    hahahahahahaha!!

Quote Originally Posted by Duchman View Post
    Please see the 1st page of this thread. I did not think you would like to use American English as they obviously all think you are a cunt.

Thats weird. I have a email here from joe rogan to my brazilian mate.. Saying that he has no idea who duchman is.. And that some dudes just asked him to hold him up.... Ooooo i wonder who that was.
    Slegde i admire your ongoing work to abuse me, but seriously you have tried for years now.. And never went anywhere.. For years and years to come.. you will have to endure my shit online. O yes i forgot you where going to knock out my teeth.....Fair enough. heard horrid storyes about uk dental care..

It must be said though, 2 fully grown men following round fighters with a piece of paper asking them to pose with it like little girl groupies is pretty damn sad.

Its okay for a 10 year old to do that but youre fully grown men, didnt everyone think you were really immature?