Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: myprotein hurricane xs

Hybrid View

Default myprotein hurricane xs

has anyone tried the Myprotein Hurricane XS. It has some really good reviews. I like MP's stuff and have always found them cheap and very good quality.

Just seems like an easier option as it's got whey isolate and concentrate, Creatine, L-Glutamine, HMB and other stuff. It is much cheaoper than maximuscle cyclone too (which is very similar!!)

i like the name , never tried the stuff tho , too addicted to usn muscle fuel chocolate flavour!

Its great stuff mate! Like you say its very similar to Cyclone, minus the beta-ecdysterone. But its excellent value, tastes ok and in my opinion gave better results than cyclone. i reccommend it mate

just ordered, cheers I'lkl let you know what I think

I use the CEE, L-Glutamine, Taurine and Whey from them so thinking of ditching all this for just the hurricane XS

i would, its a great cost saving product.

Use that and flax oil, ZMA and a good Multi Vit and ul be well away!

Nice to meet you Chris , I just bought some BSN No Xplode and 5kg of usn muscle fuel , Starting my Mike Mentzer Heavy Duty workout routine , getting well excited , ordered his book should be with me tomorrow, I am mostly into natural supplements myself but the USN Muscle fuel is so tasty if im gonna have chocolate it might as well be this , and i am hoping BSN NO Xplode wil give me the huge rush needed to lift the large( WELL LARGER NOT MASSIVE ) amounts of weights i am going to be lifting

And Detox, yeah i agree there.....USN products are excellent! and by far the best tasting lol! Spent a year on their products and got in great shape. Cost is the only thing stopping me using them this year

Lol......you can big yourself up you know, knowone on here will have a clue how much you lift! lol . NO products are good, if your starting a heavy weight training regeme from scratch i would wait a month before using the NO, think ul see better results and really feel its benefit then! Get your diet right too, thats the key, lay down some decent muscle then crack open the NO...ul feel what it does better. Thats only my opinion obviously, i dont know how long you been training for or anyathing mate!

Ronnie Coleman endorses BSN products and actually uses them which is nice to know, had the pleasure of meeting him in March!

Oh and btw....that book is very good!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisExtreme101 View Post
    Lol......you can big yourself up you know, knowone on here will have a clue how much you lift! lol . NO products are good, if your starting a heavy weight training regeme from scratch i would wait a month before using the NO, think ul see better results and really feel its benefit then! Get your diet right too, thats the key, lay down some decent muscle then crack open the NO...ul feel what it does better. Thats only my opinion obviously, i dont know how long you been training for or anyathing mate!

Ronnie Coleman endorses BSN products and actually uses them which is nice to know, had the pleasure of meeting him in March!

Oh and btw....that book is very good!
    sweet , I dont lift that heavy but have been lifting a while and just wanna change of tactics wanna put on a few pounds of solid musce and some strength gains before i think about starting to train MMA again .

Really looking forward to getting the book !!

Cheers

i'm gonna give this stuff a whirl i think, some good reviews.