Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: myprotein hurricane xs

ps chris, what flavour is the best? ta mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    ps chris, what flavour is the best? ta mate.
    chocolate seems to be the choice for most, thats what I've ordered

juniormma

Quote Originally Posted by DetoxGuru.com View Post
    Nice to meet you Chris , I just bought some BSN No Xplode and 5kg of usn muscle fuel , Starting my Mike Mentzer Heavy Duty workout routine , getting well excited , ordered his book should be with me tomorrow, I am mostly into natural supplements myself but the USN Muscle fuel is so tasty if im gonna have chocolate it might as well be this , and i am hoping BSN NO Xplode wil give me the huge rush needed to lift the large( WELL LARGER NOT MASSIVE ) amounts of weights i am going to be lifting
    I wouldn't buy anything from BSN mate, they're being sued at the minute for lieing about their products (Cellmass)

http://supplementpol.proboards59.com...ead=1196404509

Quote Originally Posted by juniormma View Post
    I wouldn't buy anything from BSN mate, they're being sued at the minute for lieing about their products (Cellmass)

http://supplementpol.proboards59.com...ead=1196404509
    I appreciate what your saying but I got good gains using Muscle Fuel and many people have told me about no explode, I appreciate your post and I will read it , Cheers

I use hurricane xs, I like it and seem to be getting decent enough results with it. Probably not quite as good as Cyclone, but much, much cheaper and is worth it over all

how much and where do you get it from

I buy it sugar and flavour free, i just mix it with sugar free 'crusha' choclate milkshake mix.........i do that with all the MP products i use, bedtime, whey etc

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisExtreme101 View Post
    I buy it sugar and flavour free, i just mix it with sugar free 'crusha' choclate milkshake mix.........i do that with all the MP products i use, bedtime, whey etc
    Sugar Free = Sweeteners , Personally Ill take the sugar anytime !

post-workout yeah, ill take the sugar every time, but when i take my second serving i dont want sugars anywhere near it tbh. Post workout i just mix glucose or the like with it to achieve my desired mix. But to save faffing i agree - just go with the sugar and choc mix its the safest bet