Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: myprotein hurricane xs

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisExtreme101 View Post
    post-workout yeah, ill take the sugar every time, but when i take my second serving i dont want sugars anywhere near it tbh. Post workout i just mix glucose or the like with it to achieve my desired mix. But to save faffing i agree - just go with the sugar and choc mix its the safest bet
    yeah glucose is good shit , got my heavy duty book this morning , looks good 7.50 off ebay , sweeeeet !!!

Easy on that No-Xplode mate - it's good stuff, but pretty heavy!

As someone mentioned on another thread, make the most of your first tub, as the effects seem to wain over time.

And there'll be no need for any colonics whilst you're taking it - it seems to have the same effect as a morning cigarette and clean you straight out!

Quote Originally Posted by DetoxGuru.com View Post
    yeah glucose is good shit , got my heavy duty book this morning , looks good 7.50 off ebay , sweeeeet !!!
    whats this book your on about, cant seem to find one called heavy duty?

Quote Originally Posted by TTDKing View Post
    whats this book your on about, cant seem to find one called heavy duty?
    its mike mentzers book "high intensity training the mike mentzer way"

its very good for some reason i always refer to it as heavy duty !!

Quote Originally Posted by Waterboy View Post
    Easy on that No-Xplode mate - it's good stuff, but pretty heavy!

As someone mentioned on another thread, make the most of your first tub, as the effects seem to wain over time.

And there'll be no need for any colonics whilst you're taking it - it seems to have the same effect as a morning cigarette and clean you straight out!
    FREE COLONICS IS ALWAYS GOOD

cheers mate i will make the most of it !!! i am doing a course of low rep, high weights, in conjunction with the new book i got , gonna be sticking on some quality beef hopefuly

HOWS THE GABA?????????

its mike mentzers book "high intensity training the mike mentzer way"

its very good for some reason i always refer to it as heavy duty !!
    Cheers, looking for a good training program to pack on some muscle.

FREE COLONICS IS ALWAYS GOOD

cheers mate i will make the most of it !!! i am doing a course of low rep, high weights, in conjunction with the new book i got , gonna be sticking on some quality beef hopefuly

HOWS THE GABA?????????
    That lass has only just picked it up today - I should be trying it for first time tonight. I'm VERY excited!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Waterboy View Post
    That lass has only just picked it up today - I should be trying it for first time tonight. I'm VERY excited!!!
    sweet its good stuff , sold alot on here no complaints !!!

Quote Originally Posted by TTDKing View Post
    Cheers, looking for a good training program to pack on some muscle.
    Mate you need to get this book , his routines are crazy 10 mins max in the gym , high intensity for a stupidly short period of time , obviously its more complex than that but I only just started reading it and im very interested!!

hurricane formula is good, i use it twice a day.
    Dan 'The Outlaw' Hardy
    'ROUGH HOUSE SOLDIER'

www.danhardymma.com

Sponsored by:-

TapouT, Xyience, Earache Records, Fightshop.com, Gumshields.com, Roko, MMA Unlimited.

"into the battles, making cages rattle, there's a pain thats inside us and we're letting it out"