Thread: CW Strike Force 3 Report by Sherdog's Pedro Wrobel

Default CW Strike Force 3 Report by Sherdog's Pedro Wrobel

Bisping Defends CageWarriors Title, Izidro Wins Belt
    By Pedro Wrobel
    COVENTRY, England, Oct. 1 The Skydome in this city is a pretty cool venue. I mean this in every sense. As an ice hockey arena the place feels like a huge, bitterly cold warehouse but when all the lights are installed, when the cage is constructed and the seats start to fill with fans, well then you ignore the rising frostbite in your toes and enjoy the cheering.
    Read the full preview with pictures at http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles.asp?n_id=3474

Thanks to Pedro for the report and i hope you liked the press pit mate and look forward to seeing you at CW:SF 4 The Night of Champions

2 Sexy Co-Founder
    Has Grit, lots of it

good report
    "You've got a lot of opinions for someone who's not on there!"
    Michael Bisping
    "Showed a lot of grit" - Ian Butlin

I AM AFFILIATED TO MMAES

Quote Originally Posted by hatchet man
    Where was everyone?????
    Where was you? You should of come and said hi

Oh & P.S Hello Hatchetman many thanks for supporting our event, we appreciate it, I think Andy forgot to put that bit in.

Hatchet man, seriouslly we do value our customers, it is comendable that you have stuck by us, morso after the fiasco @ our first Coventry event. With that in mind I would like for a change to address you with a more serious question: As a valued customer whom has attended all 3 of our Coventry Strike Force events, can you constructively tell us in your opinion have we improved our product in any way? do you feel we have made an impact on the security? or can you offer any other critisicm about any of our changes.

All of your views will be taken serioussly as is the Cagewarriors way "Freedom of speach" However if you prefer to keep making snipe comments, that again is acceptable, but expect retoricale strikes such as Andy's, as he stands before you a much bigger man than you in many ways!

typical Pedro to mention the cold... with him and David bitching about having cold feet, and symon displaying his impressive nips all night, you'd think all MMA reporters were pussies.

man up, bitches

Smile Doc Oc'

It's a shame everyone missed your polite conversation and 'game face' with that guy that picked up your pint and started drinking it !, watching him trying to negotiate with the barman to get another one was quality !
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Octagon
    typical Pedro to mention the cold... with him and David bitching about having cold feet, and symon displaying his impressive nips all night, you'd think all MMA reporters were pussies.

man up, bitches
    jeez the guy settle's 1 fued on quest and now wnats to take on the entire UK MMA press core. Settle down bro !