Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 136

Thread: The Contender Asia Season 1

Hybrid View

  1. #1

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    episode 3

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TOSAB7GE

    man this show pisses over the ultimate fighter and boxing contender IMHO

  4. #4

    Default

    Thanks,man.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"Smell the Glove".Katsu(Zen)

    Sponsored by: www.cagedsteel.com

    Supporting :Times A.B.C www.timesabc.org.uk/about-us.html

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soul_assasin View Post
    episode 3

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TOSAB7GE

    man this show pisses over the ultimate fighter and boxing contender IMHO
    that video doesn't show the fight being announced, is it missed out? and what's with all the weird act breaks??
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by david5 View Post
    that video doesn't show the fight being announced, is it missed out? and what's with all the weird act breaks??
    Aye but unfortunately its the only version out as of yet which ive come across anyway.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soul_assasin View Post
    episode 3

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TOSAB7GE

    man this show pisses over the ultimate fighter and boxing contender IMHO
    any day of the week bro.. the class of fighters is on another level plus the training quality show..

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jumpinjackflash View Post
    any day of the week bro.. the class of fighters is on another level plus the training quality show..
    If you check out the muay thai discussion thread on the K-1 forum, some of the conflicts from the show are still ongoing on the threads there btw the fighters

    http://www.k-1fans.com/forum/viewtop...9472&start=175

    ^^ contains spoilets btw.

  9. #9

    Default

    just fininshed watchin ep 3, the fight betwn rafik n jwp was good but i was expectin more from jwp, plus rafik threw some crazy elbows from some crazy angles!!

    cheers for the link soul assasin just had a quick look.. it s funny..

  10. #10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.