Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Contender Asia Season 1

just fininshed watchin ep 3, the fight betwn rafik n jwp was good but i was expectin more from jwp, plus rafik threw some crazy elbows from some crazy angles!!

cheers for the link soul assasin just had a quick look.. it s funny..

Ur welcome mate. The episodes air every Wednesday so will update this thread weekly hopefully.

episode 2 sean wright '' i dont have a problem hitting my friends when sparring. its just soft tissue damage'' hahaha fucker

Quote Originally Posted by thaison View Post
    episode 2 sean wright '' i dont have a problem hitting my friends when sparring. its just soft tissue damage'' hahaha fucker
    was wondering whether you know this guy?
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

mate cheers, ive been waiting all week again for this..

cheers mate! these piss all over the boxing contenders

Soul assassin can you load it somewhere where we can view without having to download. Cant get it to download on Megaupload, maybe my computor.

Ive put it on upload on Stage 6. As soon as its done ill post the link here.

It's alright, just too much focus on the actual fighters bitching at each other... there must have been 10 minutes training in total throughout the whole series =( Also disapointed they only show 'highlights' of the fight, which is usually just the hard kicks and hand flurries that look nasty.

Shame also it is too obvious who will win, the two Thai's will blitz the rest of them... Is building up my excitment to get over Thailand though