Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Contender Asia Season 1

ozzie, ive tried few times now to upload on Stage6 but its just not uploading. If you know of any other sites where i can upload a file approx 350mb in size then let me know and i will be more than happy to try and upload it for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by soul_assasin View Post
    ozzie, ive tried few times now to upload on Stage6 but its just not uploading. If you know of any other sites where i can upload a file approx 350mb in size then let me know and i will be more than happy to try and upload it for ya.

I don't but thank you for the kind offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Aplin View Post
    It's alright, just too much focus on the actual fighters bitching at each other... there must have been 10 minutes training in total throughout the whole series =( Also disapointed they only show 'highlights' of the fight, which is usually just the hard kicks and hand flurries that look nasty.

Shame also it is too obvious who will win, the two Thai's will blitz the rest of them... Is building up my excitment to get over Thailand though
    Well you are in for a nice surprise if you think the final will consist of Thais only.....!!!!

cheers soul assasin again.. what can i say, another quality episode.. yods kicks looked and sounded vicious!! im suprised bruce didnt break his arm!!

Quote Originally Posted by jumpinjackflash View Post
    cheers soul assasin again.. what can i say, another quality episode.. yods kicks looked and sounded vicious!! im suprised bruce didnt break his arm!!
    Your welcome mate.

Props to Bruce, went the distance after having taken so many vicious kicks to the arm.

yeah mate defo props to bruce, he did go against one of the best in the world

Quote Originally Posted by Larsenator View Post
    Well you are in for a nice surprise if you think the final will consist of Thais only.....!!!!
    spoilerrrrr
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

This is a good series, except for Stephan Fox who is one annoying Kraut fucker? HE gets on my tits.

And is anyone else masturbating over the female presenter?
    Duchman is a plain good guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzie View Post

And is anyone else masturbating over the female presenter?
    yessss!!!!!!!!! she is hot!!!!!!

knucklesbear

ttt for later.