Thread: Excellent Mir Interview...

Jaded Insider

Default Excellent Mir Interview...

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/...5579&zoneid=13

very impressed at his view on the fight, hes a realist which is refreshing in a day where everyone is smack talking.

Mir has always been like that and its why he's always been 1 of my fav fighters

he's got his head screwed on in that interview.

Jaded Insider

I thought he did an excellent stint as colour commentator - if he bails in future he needs to do that!

Quote Originally Posted by jon-kent View Post
    Mir has always been like that and its why he's always been 1 of my fav fighters
    i heard mir is very arrogant and abusive, a guy i used to speak with was sat next to him at an event and all mir did was make sleazy comments about his girlfriend. However he might be bullshitting. nice interview, i still hope lesner wins tho

Mir used to really annoy me as he came across as arrogant and the faces he pulled when he won were even more annoying, but in the interviews i've seen recently have totally changed my opinion of him.
    www.legacyclothingco.com www.tomblackledge.com www.wolfslairmma.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by tom blackledge View Post
    Mir used to really annoy me as he came across as arrogant and the faces he pulled when he won were even more annoying, but in the interviews i've seen recently have totally changed my opinion of him.
    LOL True, I still chuckle when I see his Incredible Hulk impression after the Pete Williams fight