Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you been Thailand to train Muay Thai?

Hybrid View

Default Have you been Thailand to train Muay Thai?

If so, I know someone who would like to speak with you

A fellow journo I know is writing about travelling to Thailand to train Muay Thai, and she would like to speak to people who have done it. I know there are a ton of you on here, so if you fancy a name check in an international magazine then give her a shout.

her name is Maki and you can email her on meowth23@gmail.com

Thanks
    Hywel

I haven't yet, but I am heading over there in March/April for 6 months so would be more than happy to update her on my progress once I arrive or give details as to why I am going and my plans, etc...

Robo D

Quote Originally Posted by Aplin View Post
    I haven't yet, but I am heading over there in March/April for 6 months so would be more than happy to update her on my progress once I arrive or give details as to why I am going and my plans, etc...
    What kind of visa are you going on for a six months in Thailand?

Visa runs arn't allowed anymore and i'm planning on a lengthy stay myself, but cant work out whaty visa to apply for.

I'm going next week (first time in Thailand) if that's any help.
    Quocunque Jeceris Stabit.

been three times before, i want to go again thinking of april, but depends on what the cash flow is like, have you tried posting it on axkickboxing (i think thats its name,) i know there is alot of people on there who have made thailand practically a seconded home.
    Thats it keep punching me in the face....you'll have sore hands tomorrow HAHAHAHA

I went for a month in 2005 around Sept time.
    Trained at the Sassiprapa in Bangkapi, Nice Gym, Good Coaches, Shit Food, Hot Weather Great Experience.

i wanna go there and have tubes stuck up my arse for two weeks, disgusting , but shoud make a good story !!

WORD !!

Went last september for 2 weeks at TMT, Training was awesome and so was the food lol

Hywel,

did 2 weeks at TMT last August, going back at Easter.

Have sent her an e-mail

regards

dave