Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Krav Maga ...

d tec maybe everybody in brum walks around pissed up all of the time, street fights involve sober people as well. as for using krav maga tech in the cage, no worries, get bitten, eye gouged hit in the balls e.t.c - cool! short career for a fighter though dont you think?
    I'm not looking for an arguement my friend and I think MMa is the ultimate combat sport without a shadow of a doubt, but shit man nothing is invincible, I,m not knocking MMA if thats what you think, I am just trying to give an insight into what krav is all about and to dispell some of the common myths surrounding it.
    As for your aggression towards this thread on a pro mma forum, I didnt start it bro - just giving my opinion to some issues raised and no one forced you to read it or respond. Freedom of speech and all that. what are you 33 going on 13 or something?

Plus dtec i dont think I am hard for one fuckin second you obviously think you are cause you test yourself in full contact competition and put on a mean face on your myspace page. Bully for you my friend.
    You know fuck all about my background except for what I have revealed in these posts, but for your information I have a background in compeditive combat sports, boxing, kickboxing,sub wresling and mma along with a background in powerlifting. Not everyone is one dimensional.

is dtec the really big guy?
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

steve_langford

Quote Originally Posted by furious View Post
    Plus dtec i dont think I am hard for one fuckin second you obviously think you are cause you test yourself in full contact competition and put on a mean face on your myspace page. Bully for you my friend.
    You know fuck all about my background except for what I have revealed in these posts, but for your information I have a background in compeditive combat sports, boxing, kickboxing,sub wresling and mma along with a background in powerlifting. Not everyone is one dimensional.
    he isnt a MMA fighter, he's a coach , a good one at that.

people are allowed to have opinions , Rich just tends to put his accross differently lol

no worries steve, I'm sure he is a great coach, I dont know the guy so I don't have an opinion on him, just defending what I believe. Heated dbate lets call it. I have great respect for anyone who has the balls to get in the cage, I know how nerve shattering this can be. I do however have a lot of experience dealing with street fights but pissed and sober (and I don't think I'm hard - I'm quite an easygoing person who will try to talk anybody down and always walk away from shit if I can) so of course comments that Rich made are going to get my back up.
    All the best to team Asylum! I'm done with this thread.

steve_langford

Quote Originally Posted by furious View Post
    no worries steve, I'm sure he is a great coach, I dont know the guy so I don't have an opinion on him, just defending what I believe. Heated dbate lets call it. I have great respect for anyone who has the balls to get in the cage, I know how nerve shattering this can be. I do however have a lot of experience dealing with street fights but pissed and sober (and I don't think I'm hard - I'm quite an easygoing person who will try to talk anybody down and always walk away from shit if I can) so of course comments that Rich made are going to get my back up.
    All the best to team Asylum! I'm done with this thread.
    cool mate ..... peace

Warley Rugby club Tat bank rd oldbury Birmingham B69 4NH

The words dummie and pram come to mind

Quote Originally Posted by david5 View Post
    is dtec the really big guy?

Yes. AKA Sc0rpion.
    "Amateur levels are for 'get in there and try' Pro levels are for 'get in there and do' A 'balls before brains' attitude to Professional MMA is only going to end in tears" Mr A Chatfield

Warley Rugby club Tat bank rd oldbury Birmingham B69 4NH

Quote Originally Posted by bogstandard View Post
    Yes. AKA Sc0rpion.
    LOL is there a black belt in Keysi?
    Last edited by D-TEC; 01-02-2008 at 03:44 PM.

The man who singlehandedly ruined the career of Israel Costa in the UK by making him out to be invincible and annoying most of cagewarriors with the constant pimping of him?
    The man who colours his eyes in to look "evil" on his clubs website?

Don't have a clue who he is!

"Amateur levels are for 'get in there and try' Pro levels are for 'get in there and do' A 'balls before brains' attitude to Professional MMA is only going to end in tears" Mr A Chatfield