Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kevin Chan promoted to Black Belt & 6 new Brown Belts @ RGA

Quote Originally Posted by steve_langford View Post
    Kevin chan deseves his black belt....
    2005 worlds (silver)
    2005 Pan Ams (bronze)

There are some BJJ players in the UK that certainly dont deserve there grades.........

Got to be honest though, BJJ is getting watered down compared to years ago!

Kevin Webb of Gracie Barra Birmingham is still a purple belt! He is one of the best people ive ever trained with!
    with all due respect this may be true, it may also be true that the people giving out the belts know better than you do. whatever the case it's disrespectful to be bringing this up on kevin chan's thread
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

steve_langford

Quote Originally Posted by david5 View Post
    with all due respect this may be true, it may also be true that the people giving out the belts know better than you do. whatever the case it's disrespectful to be bringing this up on kevin chan's thread
    No disrespect but i said Chan deserves his black belt!!

What I was trying to say is ...

when Kevin Webb is awarded his Black belt , he will be shit hot also

read the posts correctly before you make comments.............
    Last edited by steve_langford; 03-02-2008 at 02:59 PM.

listen dickhead, read MY post carefully before being patronising, what you are saying is braulio doesn't know when it's fit to promote people, i didn't mention you talking about chan at all.

what i DID mention was talk of people not deserving their belts on a belt promotion thread is blatantly disrespectful, if you don't understand this you are a moron. Anything further you wish me to clarify?

steve_langford

listen dickhead, read MY post carefully before being patronising, what you are saying is braulio doesn't know when it's fit to promote people, i didn't mention you talking about chan at all.

what i DID mention was talk of people not deserving their belts on a belt promotion thread is blatantly disrespectful, if you don't understand this you are a moron. Anything further you wish me to clarify?

LMFAO

when did i say ''braulio doesn't know when it's fit to promote people''??........................

What I did say is ''Kevin Webb is still a purple belt'' , meaning that he is awesome for a purple belt........

anything else you need me to clarify?

Warley Rugby club Tat bank rd oldbury Birmingham B69 4NH

Does Kevin Webb pay his subs on time? that could be a BIG factor in his lack of promotion?

steve_langford

david5 is ignorant and justs wants to have a little internet row , calling people Dickhead is not nice! maybe he got all nasty because he knows he's wrong??
    Last edited by steve_langford; 03-02-2008 at 03:43 PM.

steve_langford

Quote Originally Posted by D-TEC View Post
    Does Kevin Webb pay his subs on time? that could be a BIG factor in his lack of promotion?
    lol Kevin Webb is one of the instructors

Would be worth having him for a seminar mate! Nogi or gi!

Quote Originally Posted by steve_langford View Post
    LMFAO

when did i say ''braulio doesn't know when it's fit to promote people''??........................

What I did say is ''Kevin Webb is still a purple belt'' , meaning that he is awesome for a purple belt........

anything else you need me to clarify?
    no that'll do, i accept you meant that he;s just good for a purple not that he should be ranked higher. d-tec is still a dickhead though

steve_langford

no that'll do, i accept you meant that he;s just good for a purple not that he should be ranked higher. d-tec is still a dickhead though
    You shouldnt call people dickhead! its not polite.

d-tec and this forum have past history, he doesn't deserve my respect, steve