Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: AFL Newport 15th March

Steve, Phil, etc can you post results when you get home?

Quick Couple of results I was texted

4 man tournement

Semi-Final:

Raj vs Martin Evans - Raj
    Kevin Knight vs Josh Ramage - Josh by DQ (Kevin punched him whilst grounded)

Final:

Raj vs Josh Ramage - Raj by VERY close decision

I hear the match with josh and Raj could have gone either way and Josh fought like a true warrior... Well done Josh, really proud of you mate.

I see Josh being one of the top in his weight class one day in the future, I have never trained with someone who puts so much heart and determination into every training session, sparring session and even technique work.

You'll come back from this mate and you'll get a much bigger title one day in the future

steve_langford

The show was great as usual

Cant remember the full results.....

Phil faulkner vs Alex Ward (phil armbar rd1)

John Ashley vs Gavin Gwyn (Gavin TKO rd1)

Nick Macfadden vs Stuart Tyrie (stuart Ko rd1)

Raj Bista vs Martin Evans (raj decision)

Kevin Knight vs Josh Ramage ( josh DQ)

Raj Bista vs Josh Ramage (Raj decision)

scott clist vs nigel simmons (scott KO)

thats all I can remember at the minute lol

It was a great show , lots of great fights and very well run.

shout out to Raj's Warrior Kaste , they done very very well and it was cool to see Ronnie Mann and Italo from Trojan cornering them.

awesome fights last night fair play well done to all the hilltribes boys although not all succesfull...was an amazing show...stuart tyrie is a fucking beast!!iv never seen any1 go at nick mcfadden like that!!i was surprised by that result

steve_langford

Quote Originally Posted by philofcynon1 View Post
    awesome fights last night fair play well done to all the hilltribes boys although not all succesfull...was an amazing show...stuart tyrie is a fucking beast!!iv never seen any1 go at nick mcfadden like that!!i was surprised by that result
    That was unreal! Stuart was relentless!

I was like..............'fxxx me!!!'

yes i was thinking the same....if youve ever sparred with nick you got appreciate that every time you attack him youre going to get hit back every time but he didnt have an answer for stuart.....i was like FUCK ME aswell!!cant wait to see stuart fight again....u fighting in june??

steve_langford

I really dont know yet mate ????
    I see how im feeling in a month or so (mentaly)

My last loss had a big effect on my feelings towards competing , plus some other 'little' things that have gone on recently

to be honest iv never had that feeling in mma or kickboxing but i can imagine losing does ur head in a bit.....come on mate u got to scrap again!!im gonna train my bollox off for the next 1 !!

steve_langford

Quote Originally Posted by philofcynon1 View Post
    to be honest iv never had that feeling in mma or kickboxing but i can imagine losing does ur head in a bit.....come on mate u got to scrap again!!im gonna train my bollox off for the next 1 !!
    look forward to seeing it mate!

Ill give it ago but aint promising nothing