Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: AFL Newport 15th March

My first call out, woo im famous!

No.. you just like to think you are Anyway, PM, don't wanna trash this thread.

No, keep the thread on top, its good for the AFL!

Quote Originally Posted by MMAlien View Post
    No, keep the thread on top, its good for the AFL!
    What he said!!!

I think maybe Aplin is bitter because both his losses are to fighters who are entering the tourny and he is gutted that he's not good enough to be included.
    What a proffesional you are....
    Insert whiny message

Its an amataur show with a good safety record. No one will get hurt. its not as if Raj a big roid freak with his sights set on killing his opponents. All fighters in the tourny agreed to fight, they know how good Raj is and they will go into the tourny confident that they can come out with a belt. No missmatches, all fighters have done well in previous AFL's and have established them selves as number one contenders!
    You cant have 4 no 1 contenders lol. Raj is very good, and will take some stopping. Buts its up to the guys competeing if they want to enter or not.

Angrrr Management will be there, we are once again pleased to supply the Cage to Mike & the team for this one.
    See you there.

Quote Originally Posted by Reedy View Post
    You cant have 4 no 1 contenders lol. Raj is very good, and will take some stopping. Buts its up to the guys competeing if they want to enter or not.
    Hence the reason for a four man tourny, all four fighters deserve to be in contention for the title.

class Rickster v apauling. I'm still laughing at Aplins digs on the diet mate. I must say Aplin you are a very funny man

Aplin you seem like a nice guy but u dont talk much sense sometimes.

I Train with professionals fighters almost everyday. Been training for almost 5 years but only ever competed MMA at a amateur level.

Does that mean that when i want to fight again i should jump straight into pro?

But the funny thing is alot of people would say yes and thats whats wrong with UK MMA
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team