Thread: me losing

Last edited by manimal; 08-02-2008 at 08:10 PM.
    http://WhatMMAGear.com

You were doing alright until he got your arm. I would've thought he'd have tried a triangle whilst you had your right fist up and holding it whilst in his guard... good fight though, bad luck

nice and aggressive mate. Unlucky.
    www.ikusa.co.uk

stocking; Wand, Evolution Fightwear, Caged Steel, Warrior Wear,Nogi, Manto, Sprawl, Xyience, Cryogel, Vangaard, Serious Pimp and more...

www.myspace.com/ikusamma

too much aggression and not enough thought perhaps? Losing is great for learning to win in the next one. Well done for getting to the finals, a winner in itself.
    When the sunshines it's for my Gorilla, knowing that he'll bash you up forever, walking on knuckles forever, the killer in my Gorilla, illa illa eh eh....

this mite make you feel better... you get better by losing

me losing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zmQhIQvfmw
    Obsessed is a word used by the weak to describe the dedicated.

www.myspace.com/chilwellfs
    www.Bushido-mma.co.uk

Impressive you should have kept it on the feet where you most probably would've ko'ed him.
    "A boxer is the best predator on land. The Lion, but throw him in the shark tank and he becomes just another meal" Renzo Gracie.

Unlucky there pal u were the aggressor the whole way through
    WHAT IS COMFORT??....
    COMFORT is an illusion bred from familiar things and familiar places, it weakens the mind ruins the soul and robs the body of spirit and determination

caledonianprint

Unlucky Drew,

recon you could have taken side control, gone for a kimura.

you looked good matey