Thread: Help and Advice thread

Hybrid View

Tez

Default Help and Advice thread

If this is to be for newbies how about the more experienced people here adding advice and tips to just one thread? Newbies could read through and be saved starting new threads about basic questions that have a tendency to be met with scorn on the Pro MMA forum lol! Questions could be answered on the one thread and links put up to where advice can be got. On the amateur mma forum people won't feel silly asking questions.

My advice to newbies:

Strike first, strike hard, no mercy.

and always sweep the leg!

I am talking with Godders to actually set this up Tez, very interesting you have done this.
    x

Tez

Quote Originally Posted by David Swann View Post
    I am talking with Godders to actually set this up Tez, very interesting you have done this.
    x
    Cool! They say great minds think alike! Just thought it would save new people posting up what to them is something new but has been posted or discussed before and others 'shouting' at them to use search or ridiculing them for asking what they think is 'silly' questions but to new people is serious.
    Chris I like that advice !

Leeroy Barnes
    Pro Fighter

hit as fast as you can as hard as you can and resist the erge to bite ears or noses when stuck in nasty positions on the floor this isnt the night club now boys :-)
    Wolfslair MMA

Tez

Quote Originally Posted by bigleeroy1 View Post
    hit as fast as you can as hard as you can and resist the erge to bite ears or noses when stuck in nasty positions on the floor this isnt the night club now boys :-)

Don't stick tongues in ears either! it's disgusting! a guy I was grappling with in the club did that to me yuck, I screamed so loudly everyone thought I was hurt lol! Yeah you know who you are (Aeromedbob) if you're lurking!