Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Angrrr Grappling Tournament

Default Angrrr Management Grrrapple event

Myself & Mark would like to thank each & every one of you, along with your supporters for supporting our 1st event of this kind.
    Thank you all for making our inaugural Grappling Tourmament the overwhelming success that it was, being our 1st event of this nature we took a lot of positives from it as well as a few pointers to improve upon, it seemed as if all who attended, competing or not had an enjoyable day which primarily was our aim.
    We will be holding our second event probably at the end of June at the same venue, lots of people that I spoke with after the event indicated that they will definately be attending again & will encourage more people from their Gym's to attend also.
    If any of you out there do have suggestions or ideas please feel free to P:M me with them.
    Information regarding our next event will appear here & of course at www.grrr.tv
    Once again thank you all so much.
    Chris

Thought the tournament was excellent, well run and there didn't seem to be any complaints.

Had alot of fun competing and really enjoyed my match with Alex Owen in the absolutes, just a little to good for me on the day.

For sure it was a good fight but even if Darren had choked the guy out on the matt the ref would have still let Alex(the refs best friend) win.
    Darren dominated the fight,Alex was very atheletic and game but did not deserve the win.
    The event has potential but the rules and reffing was VERY dubious.
    Due to the fact refs were wearing outside shoes on mats and fights were spilling onto the concrete floor and continuing i good go on but i will wait till the mma wannabes pounce on me to finish.
    Sorry but it had to be said and i don't care.

anyone have the full results for this one?
    a.k.a domiere!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    Warrior Kaste results:

Under 100Kg (-1 year)

Ian Gansfield : GOLD
    Ben Morris: SILVER

Under 100kg (+1 year)

Ronan Fleming: SILVER

Under 93Kg (+ 1 year)

Dave Pawan : GOLD (beat Lee Austin & Adam Stanton, both tough guys)

Under 93Kg (-1 year)

Ian Gledhill : GOLD

Under 84Kg (-1 year)

Shaun Voisey: SILVER

Well done boys and some great performances from the rest of the team.

Well done to the bristol guys, excellent results.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    Warrior Kaste results:

Under 100Kg (-1 year)

Ian Gansfield : GOLD
    Ben Morris: SILVER

Under 100kg (+1 year)

Ronan Fleming: SILVER

Under 93Kg (+ 1 year)

Dave Pawan : GOLD (beat Lee Austin & Adam Stanton, both tough guys)

Under 93Kg (-1 year)

Ian Gledhill : GOLD

Under 84Kg (-1 year)

Shaun Voisey: SILVER

Well done boys and some great performances from the rest of the team.
    Nice to see the baby Trojan/Warrior Kaste fighters doing so well.
    Duchman is a plain good guy.

Bristol has good fighters. To bad i once got molested at bristol airport

Good job to everyone involved
    Insert whiny message

I spoke to one guy who competed, lil pauline croft who refused to tap to a rnc and woke up with Alex Owen standing over him asking him if he was okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Reedy View Post
    I spoke to one guy who competed, lil pauline croft who refused to tap to a rnc and woke up with Alex Owen standing over him asking him if he was okay.
    Yeah Paul got choked unconscious twice! was the classic moment of him coming round and asking what happened only to be told he's passed out! he had loads of fights as well, must've fought at least 6 times!
    Pedro Bessa BJJ Bristol. Sweatbox MMA.
    Quote Originally Posted by God of CW View Post
    God likes head kick knock outs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
    Yeah Paul got choked unconscious twice! was the classic moment of him coming round and asking what happened only to be told he's passed out! he had loads of fights as well, must've fought at least 6 times!
    no its not Paul its lil pauline.