Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MMA clubs

just posting this msg as im very displeased with mike swambo's(the owner of the AFL) action's. it all started when i was going to cardiff MMA, initial thoughts were that he was a very nice man and genuine but what i didnt realise is that while he was shaking my hand he also had his claws in my wallet!! also mislead me into thinking a good knowledge of thai boxing among other martial arts, the reason for this being is the iv trained with master sken and master todi and he has no recolection of this man....but imust say there was a man in cardiff mma called Lee Power of the Eaglesthai boxing wales, with his background being thai boxing knew nothing of mike swambo, allhe knew him from was kempo KARATE!!

While i was training with him he kept going on about the 68 pro thai boxing fights he has particaipated in, which he claims he won them all...if this is true at least some1 should be able to back him up on these claims....iv checked thai boxing records from UK and the world and no1 matches these claims!!(hes on CRACK)

On to my next subject.....have u noticed that if any of mikes fighters participate in a fight that goes to decision, regardless of whats happened in the fight they always seem to come out victorious( raj bista).i think its due to all mikes friends being on the judging table!! and being close to the cage in the last show while tom winstanley had his opponent in the rear naked choke mike swambo was atthe cage shouting to the ref not to stop the fight, which resulted in the bloke convulsing conjealed blood from the mouth and nose while fitting on the floor like a fish out of water, if you want proof watch for urself and listen to mike shout!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRG_Bnwm5FI

And to finish this brief warning to anybody wishing to train at hilltribesmma or fight on the afl shows, mike'the shark'swambo made almost 30 grand from the last show and theres not a punchbag or kickbag hanging up for the boys in the gym....and yet he still manages to drive round in a brand new convertible

do you know how to write anything else - dude you are like a broken record. Its the same thing over and over and over - go and get a new story. We have heard it and WE DONT CARE!!!!!

im trying to warn pep's...
    u scum bag... what are u his rent boy

Quote Originally Posted by ong bak View Post
    I no longer believe you are not Phil Gregory, you use the same typing style here as you did in your PM to me.

The "friends" cover story is looking a little unbelievable. If it's true, you should make sure your friends stop posting.
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Hellbreather View Post
    Hey Guys,

Does anyone know of any MMA clubs in Reading?
    I enquired about one but turns out the trainer doesnt help people get into leagues, seemed a bit shifty so I turned it down.
    There's the workplace (Sledge will tell you all about that one im sure) and theres the Reading Reapers COMA gym at the rugby club, both are good places.
    Gods of War token Irishman.

Gods of War MMA Reading Berkshire

Reading Berkshire Mixed Martial Arts

Always remember: The plural of 'anecdote' is not 'data.'

Quote Originally Posted by ong bak View Post
    So you have warned people in every post you have made in almost every thread on here now. The only time you say anything different is when you are projecting you homophobic issues onto other forum people.

Grow up dude

you are rite i apoligise i will find more damning evidence...

im just an angry man what can i say !!!!!!!!!!

steve_langford

I dont believe that it is Phil Gregory!

I reckon he would have the balls to own up to it!

The mans a nutcase lol

Quote Originally Posted by steve_langford View Post
    I dont believe that it is Phil Gregory!

I reckon he would have the balls to own up to it!

The mans a nutcase lol
    In the PM he sent me, he repeatedly typed ... between parts of his post. Spelling, grammar and syntax are also similar.
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

I'm impressed I got an apology.