Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 89

Thread: Uk Mma News

  1. #61
    Leeroy Barnes
    Pro Fighter
    bigleeroy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Blackpool/Liverpool
    Posts
    4,158

    Default

    When I First Started Mma He Was One Of The First Names I Picked Up And Loved To Watch His Fghts On Cage Rage Seen Him Live At Fx3 And That Was Awsome.

    Shame!
    Wolfslair MMA

  2. #62

    Default

    damn


    seems this is 100 percent true

    well thanks for the mems paul and look 4ward 2 u fighting in the ufc in a years time lol

  3. #63

    Default

    maybe hiv or summin tht can be spread through blood

  4. #64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adan2401 View Post
    maybe hiv or summin tht can be spread through blood
    na he wouldnt fight the last fight on his contract then would he??????
    ANGER IS A GIFT!

  5. #65
    Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,123

    Default

    Damn this is crappy news.

    No doubt Paul has his reasons and I wish him all the best with the choice he has made. Although I am curious as the what to "the path i originally set out on in the Martial Arts" is, if not fighting professionally?

  6. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plastikman View Post
    Damn this is crappy news.

    No doubt Paul has his reasons and I wish him all the best with the choice he has made. Although I am curious as the what to "the path i originally set out on in the Martial Arts" is, if not fighting professionally?
    Maybe he wanted to do a Ken Shamrock, start out in MMA then goto WWE for a few years, then come back.
    I'm going to live forever. Or die trying.

  7. #67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
    Maybe he wanted to do a Ken Shamrock, start out in MMA then goto WWE for a few years, then come back.
    Daley would be an awesome heel in the WWE and he can use Ashlee as his manager.

    Call Vince now !!

  8. #68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kainer2 View Post
    Daley would be an awesome heel in the WWE and he can use Ashlee as his manager.

    Call Vince now !!
    Maybe he's gonna help out 'Money' Mayweather against The Big Show!! It's all making sense now!
    I'm going to live forever. Or die trying.

  9. #69
    Pro Fighter
    self-appointed boss of the forum

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In constant pain and regret
    Posts
    7,202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    What? The 400 metre runner from USA?
    No the UK MMA fighter that fought on shows like Millenium Brawl and Cage Rage

  10. #70

    Default

    Bad news!

    Good luck in the future! would have been good to see you in the ufc

    cheers elliot

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.