Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carlson Gracie Tonbridge - Extra training Night!

Default Carlson Gracie Tonbridge - Extra training Night!

As of March 7th, Carlson Gracie Revolution Team will be training another night during the week.

We have accquired a Friday night slot at the Angel Centre from 7 till 9.

This extra time will be used as an Open Mat. Student will be encouraged to bring ideas and moves that they like to work on and techniques that the would like to practice.

Along with a greater amount of time dedicated to hard sparring there will also be an amount of the evening that will focus on "Disrespecting the Legs"

Feel free to come along, train hard then drink hard - Beer and Curry afterwards, if you want!

That is great news!

Carlson Gracie Tonbridge are a great team with a serious work ethic,yet train without ego's.

I would urge all Kent/Sussex/Surrey/South London guys to get down there.

MMA/No Gi guys are always welcome-Come and learn BJJ that you can take into the cage with you.

Simon Hayes@Carlson Gracie London

Carlsons Tonbridge start the Fridays BJJ class/workshop this week. If you want an extra place to roll then please feel free to come down. All very welcome.

7-9pm, every Friday @ Tonbridge Angel Centre
    www.carlsongracietonbridge.net

ttt........

You beat me to it!!! TTT for training tonight!!!!! Anyone thats been to Carlson Tonbridge before - c u there, anyone that hasn't - come along and check it out!

Everything went as planned -

No rigorous warm up, no structured cardio, plenty of "I saw this on the internet" and lots of "I'm not sure what to do when I get to this position"

17 people and a fucking Cracking Duck Garlic Chili Chicken!!! + 4 Cobras!

for all that missed the hard sparring - the internet moves and the Duck Curry - try and make it next week!

HAHAHA Flameboy Doesn't normally drink 4 Cobra's means he was pissed!!!
    OOOOOSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guvna View Post
    HAHAHA Flameboy Doesn't normally drink 4 Cobra's means he was pissed!!!
    Ah, that would explain why he thought it was funny taking the piss out of my mullet! It's not my fault I'm at the cutting edge of fashion

OssSSs!!

Quote Originally Posted by muttley View Post
    Ah, that would explain why he thought it was funny taking the piss out of my mullet! It's not my fault I'm at the cutting edge of fashion

OssSSs!!
    PMSL

that is so funny
    OOOOOSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Its mullet mashing time again....