Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jimmy Boogaloo gets ripped off

Default Jimmy Boogaloo gets ripped off

I'm not a grass, I'm not going to name names here, but I sent a pair of gloves to someone on this forum and it seems that they are trying to forget about paying me.

First of all, we had a chat over pm and it seemed he was having trouble finding his chequebook. I said that's cool, bro, just as long as you stay in touch and get round to paying me whan you can.

The last time Aplin got back to me was on 24 Feb saying he was about to come into some money and would send it as soon as he could after that. Strange that, I thought he should have had the money when he got me to send him the gloves, but there we go...

Like I say, I'm not going to reveal the name of this poster, that would be bang out of order - but do you have any advice on how I should encourage him to pay up?

Being relaxed about it didn't seem to work that well. Goddam, they were fucking good gloves too. Any (helpful ) advice gratefully received.
    I think this is worthy of front page. I think everyone should make a comment on this, i think its time to put the goves on. I love the bit that says "im not a grass" and then you gass ALPIN up nothing like "name and shame". I think its damn right disgusting and i think Alpin should be made to at least put his side across.
    Last edited by unhappy larry; 08-03-2008 at 12:29 PM.

As many people know I've moved house recently and had few issues. Without excuses I should have made more of an effort to keep you updated, but have been busy. PM me your address and I'll send you out cash recorded as still no cheque book (bank is at my old house still, not had chance to change it).

Again sorry, no excuses... been busy and semi-laziness, sure people would have noticed my lack of activity. Any ways, as i said email is probably best bet Marc.Aplin@gmail.com
    Last edited by Nak-Muay; 08-03-2008 at 12:34 PM.

Basic bank issues were: Entered pin wrong three times, when I asked to have bank card & pin sent to me it went to my old address, the old address returned it so they locked my bank account. After phoning them, they wanted me to go into branch with passport & proof of new address... As Alliance & Leicester don't have a branch in WSM (nearest is Cardiff) I have had a fecking nightmare trying to convince them it is me..

Just thought I would expand on 'bank problems'

Pro Fighter
    self-appointed boss of the forum

Is it me or.....

"The last time Aplin got back to me was on 24 Feb saying he was about to come into some money and would send it as soon as he could after that. Strange that, I thought he should have had the money when he got me to send him the gloves, but there we go...

Like I say, I'm not going to reveal the name of this poster, that would be bang out of order - but do you have any advice on how I should encourage him to pay up?"

boxingbrit

lol. The threads on here just get more and more strange

Quote Originally Posted by ReD_mIst View Post
    Is it me or.....

"The last time Aplin got back to me was on 24 Feb saying he was about to come into some money and would send it as soon as he could after that. Strange that, I thought he should have had the money when he got me to send him the gloves, but there we go...

Like I say, I'm not going to reveal the name of this poster, that would be bang out of order - but do you have any advice on how I should encourage him to pay up?"
    bhahahha.... thats awesome
    Insert whiny message

John Hopton

I've been trying to work out whether it was deliberate irony or a slip up in editing ever since I read it. If it was a mistake Jimmy has my sympathy. This could happen to anyone if the number of times I have to re-edit my posts is anything to go by (I've already had to do this one once because of a typo I didn't spot on my proof read)

boxingbrit

lol @ The Hitman

I would have replyed in thread either way so doesn't bother me he mentioned my name. As I said I've always intended to pay him, just had a lot on and been pushed to the back of my mind too many times.

Again appologies and am waiting for a PM reply from Jimmy and can sort it out then seeing as I'm about online today.

Quote Originally Posted by unhappy larry View Post
    I think this is worthy of front page. I think everyone should make a comment on this, i think its time to put the goves on. I love the bit that says "im not a grass" and then you gass ALPIN up nothing like "name and shame". I think its damn right disgusting and i think Alpin should be made to at least put his side across.
    ... and what business is it of yours?