Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which Gumshield

caledonianprint

Default Which Gumshield

Are shock doctors the best ones to go with?

at the end of the day a Gumshield fitted by your dentist has got to be best.

nothing wrong with shock doctor though.
    www.ikusa.co.uk

stocking; Wand, Evolution Fightwear, Caged Steel, Warrior Wear,Nogi, Manto, Sprawl, Xyience, Cryogel, Vangaard, Serious Pimp and more...

www.myspace.com/ikusamma

Go to the Dentist!!
    OOOOOSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

My cat's name is Mittens ralphylad's Avatar

Dentists are cool but If your tight as a ducks arse like me the shock doctor range are pretty decent, I have had mine for ages and never had a single knock with it.
    I am sure Chris (IKUSA) has some in stock failing that get along to Sports World
    "I honestly can't even remember my old signature, so I'll have this one"

dentist mate, they fit like a glove. got mine done by the dentist for 30. that was in 2003 and it still fits perfectly now. much cheaper than false teeth!!!!!

Pro Fighter
    self-appointed boss of the forum

2 Choices.

Either go and buy a standard "Boil n bite" for 3-4 or go and have a decent one made by a dentist which will be 50-100.

Everything in between is basically a con. Shockdoctors are essentially boil n bite with a fancy price tag.

Shockdoctors are essentially boil n bite with a fancy price tag.
    6 and up.................
    www.ikusa.co.uk

stocking; Wand, Evolution Fightwear, Caged Steel, Warrior Wear,Nogi, Manto, Sprawl, Xyience, Cryogel, Vangaard, Serious Pimp and more...

www.myspace.com/ikusamma

If you get anything other than a dentists gumshield you are cheating yourself.

They'll have a full range from plain to colourful and more technical - from as said before around 40 upwards

My dentist wanted 90 for a gumshield so I got the OPRO one for 45 where they send you the impression kit through the post. Its a really good fit and loads better than a boil and bite.

Definitely get an OPRO. Same as you'll get from the dentist at much less cost.
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/