Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which Gumshield

I got a dentist gumshield and it fits like a glove. That good one day i left the gym with it still in lol.

But the Opro ones are meant to be really good for the money. They send you the mould then you send it back. So in theory its just like a dentist gunshield
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team

Quote Originally Posted by ReD_mIst View Post
    2 Choices.

Either go and buy a standard "Boil n bite" for 3-4 or go and have a decent one made by a dentist which will be 50-100.

Everything in between is basically a con. Shockdoctors are essentially boil n bite with a fancy price tag.
    Yeah but you get a really funky black middle bit that looks like a missing tooth that makes you look really hard.

ive got a shock doctor and find it spot on it all depends how much money you wanna spend

Quote Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
    Definitely get an OPRO. Same as you'll get from the dentist at much less cost.
    Yep, can't recommend them enough! easy to follow instructions on a cd as well so it's all timed for you, took a week in total from time of ordering to having the final product back, very quick turnaround and it fits perfectly.
    Pedro Bessa BJJ Bristol. Sweatbox MMA.
    Quote Originally Posted by God of CW View Post
    God likes head kick knock outs.

opro / dentist. end of thread.
    if you think its easy stop now

no one achieved anything by doing nothing

never argue with a fool

if fighting is a pursuit rooted in pain, you will find the best teachers have often absorbed the most punishment themselves......and remained standing

http://www.twitter.com/marcgoddard_uk

boil n bite for me.... just change one every month
    Insert whiny message

well you wont be needing one now though, right ?

never argue with a fool

if fighting is a pursuit rooted in pain, you will find the best teachers have often absorbed the most punishment themselves......and remained standing

ey?

i was talking in past ways.. remember not very good english skills
    Insert whiny message

Quote Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
    Definitely get an OPRO. Same as you'll get from the dentist at much less cost.
    i wouldnt say the same as you would get from a dentist, more nearly the same as you will be taking the impression yourself, but from a cost point of view probably could get it cheaper than a dentist. when you get the impression made by the dentist its a hell of a lot more accurate. i got mine done by my bro who is a dentist and it fits just like a glove i can even talk normally with it in.

Quote Originally Posted by Duchman View Post
    ey?

i was talking in past ways.. remember not very good english skills
    well your english is certainly better than my dutch !

never argue with a fool