I have spoken to a few people who know him and they said there is no sign of an injury and that he is walking around just fine. I'm not going to call him a liar but it seems strange that he's not answering his phone to the promoters and not returning calls. Maybe he lost his mobile? However, it has been shown before that Danny can struggle with powerful grapplers with strong g'n'p and I know he knows this

Look, I want this fight to go ahead in July at Wembley. Cage Rage want it to go ahead in July at Wembley. We both sold a load of tickets, so lots of people want to see this fight. Your injury happened in February, so that's five months to heal up. You're ranked number 1 and its time to defend that ranking against the people's champ

After all the nonsense from your mates saying I was ducking you, I'm gonna get submitted, beaten up on the feet, slung across the cage in a mail bag blah blah blah, you owe me this fight. I had to get off the sofa and train my balls off for three months to get back in shape and now I have some violence bottled up with your name on it