Page 1 of 62 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Danny Batten really injured? (Now NSFW on Page 50)

Default Is Danny Batten really injured? (Now NSFW on Page 50)

I have spoken to a few people who know him and they said there is no sign of an injury and that he is walking around just fine. I'm not going to call him a liar but it seems strange that he's not answering his phone to the promoters and not returning calls. Maybe he lost his mobile? However, it has been shown before that Danny can struggle with powerful grapplers with strong g'n'p and I know he knows this

Look, I want this fight to go ahead in July at Wembley. Cage Rage want it to go ahead in July at Wembley. We both sold a load of tickets, so lots of people want to see this fight. Your injury happened in February, so that's five months to heal up. You're ranked number 1 and its time to defend that ranking against the people's champ

After all the nonsense from your mates saying I was ducking you, I'm gonna get submitted, beaten up on the feet, slung across the cage in a mail bag blah blah blah, you owe me this fight. I had to get off the sofa and train my balls off for three months to get back in shape and now I have some violence bottled up with your name on it
    www.vtjiujitsu.co.uk - Part of the Bristol Alliance

Wiltshire's Strongest Person 2008

House of Pain Bantamweight British Champion

Rally driver extraordinaire!

Quote Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
    Look, I want this fight to go ahead in July at Wembley. Cage Rage want it to go ahead in July at Wembley.
    Not as importantly but, nonetheless, I want it to go ahead in July at Wembley!

boxingbrit

After all that training to avoid the mail bag he 'owes you this fight'.

i understand your situation leigh as you have trained your arse off for a fight that you dotn have right now, however i think questioning whether a guy who signed for a fight and sold tickets on it has faked an injury to avoid fighting you is a little harsh.

This is one of those dream domestic match-ups that was always supposed to have happened, but never quite did. Now there is the (second) opportunity for this fight to go ahead and would be a great shame if it didnt happen. It would be an awesome fight and would surely determine the top UK featherweight in MMA currently.

Leigh Via beatdown due to bottle up aggression.

It may be (and probably is) a little bit harsh but I think at worst Leigh is trying to goad him in to this fight, then if he is slightly injured Danny could always use that as a reason and get a rematch for it and they can both make more money

Nimmy, I really want to believe him and I'm certainly not saying he's faked it, just that other people have told me he doesn't appear injured. Depending on what it is, he may be able to walk around just fine but not take a fight. By accepting to re-schedule, he would prove that he really does want to fight me

BTW, I would like to thank Danny, because I got paid anyway and didn't even have to get punched
    www.vtjiujitsu.co.uk - Part of the Bristol Alliance

Wiltshire's Strongest Person 2008

House of Pain Bantamweight British Champion

Rally driver extraordinaire!

Typical royal mail worker always turning up late with a feeble excuse, maybe you should have paid for special delivery on Danny on the Friday then he would of been guarenteed before 12 the next day.

Danny is injured mate.

In my humble opinion if one looks at him without know what the fuck they are looking at they will come to their own ill-informed assumptions but if one knows a little bit of what he is like then one will know when he is not his usual self.

He does not moan and whinge and make excuses from what I know of him. I don't think elements of what you type endears you to 'the people' much, i.e. hearsay that he is not answering his phone. If you have a problem with him why dont you get his number off of 'your few people who know him and call him yourself to find out because have you considered that your moaning on here is beneath his attentions?

peace
    www.temperwear.co.uk Predator Fightwear CrossFit Northampton Maximum Nutrition

Its not his cup you can feel.... Mike Bishop's Avatar

if it's a separated rib then it wouldn't be apparent to anyone who simply saw him. He's got a lot of integrity and shouldn't be questioned like this and I look forward to seeing this happen when he's 100% fit.