Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 612

Thread: Is Danny Batten really injured? (Now NSFW on Page 50)

  1. #101

    Default

    simpy, you are entitled to your opinin. Mine is based on fact and not just based on conjecture on the web.

  2. #102

    Default

    Which bringss me to my next point kids............
    Don't Smoke Crack
    ''fren, purple must smash people. SMASH THEM.
    that is hequirement for purple
    purple belt dangerus man
    if purple belt cannot smash he not real purple'' Creonte

  3. #103
    Member Texas Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Huntsville, Texas, U.S.A.
    Posts
    64

    Thumbs up For real...

    Quote Originally Posted by simpy View Post
    I think this is all getting a little silly now. Good luck Leigh with this fight or any other fight you may take on im sure this will be resolved in the correct professional manner eventually. Good luck to Danny (if he even reads this which im sure he wont) in getting over your injury im looking forward to you kicking my ass in training as usual.
    And everyone else cheer up we o this sport because we love it not to argue over issues that dont effect us (something i am also guilty for)
    Peace
    Yes, sir... I agree with you. Let me apologize to you. I know that I have participated in some of what you must be refering to.

    In my defense, though... this forum was already heading downhill long before I decided to chime in. In fact, it was really doomed since the very first post.

    For the most part, my involvment was nothing more than me being up very, very late into the early morning & having some silly fun. I had just one objective (which was acomplished), and the majority of my posts were nothing more than me having a little laugh for myself in between studying some statistics & sociology for my second degree.

    You know Danny much better than I do, and it has been a little while since I have spoken to him, but he tells me the same thing... he does not engage in Internet forums. It's just not his thing. He simply doesn't find it interesting/entertaining. So I'm going to have to build on your point there... Danny has not been on here & will most likely be oblivious to this entire "argument," if you will.
    Last edited by Texas Joe; 18-03-2008 at 09:57 AM.

  4. #104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boxingbrit View Post
    This thread is going nuts. Who passed out the crack?
    If there's any drugs - jones

  5. #105
    Senior Member Gerrysea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bexleyheath, Kent
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
    Telling someone else he is sorry is not a public apology.

    Texas Joe/Gerrysea/Simpy/whatevernameyouchoosenext, take as many posts as you need to vent. All I need to say is that I showed and Danny didn't and he is refusing to reschedule and infact not even answering the phone. Must embaressing after all the smack you were talking before the fight. To be honest, I can't believe you still have the gall to post
    Hey Leigh, we've been through this entire bit of nonsense once before! Now instead of tyin' to be a smart-ass, use you brain, if you keep an eye on the timing of TX-Joe's posts, I'm sure that you'll be able to get a get a sense of the 6hr time zone difference. I've previously gone on record elsewhere in this forum against hiding behind multiple handles, something that I understand you have been quite fond of in the past. As I’ve said before, my name is Gerry, Gerrysea is an abbreviation of my full name, I don't need to hide behind any other name(s), and never do so, (with the exception of Radio call signs, which are traceable to the licence holder) and if you look under my avatar, you'll see that I certainly don't live in Texas (As much as I would like to!).

    It's time for you to have a big reality check; constantly repeating a rumour (I will refrain from calling it a lie, though it’s pretty damned close) doesn’t make it true. So go for it, Leigh. Prove me wrong and give us all the facts, Date, Time and Place, when did you speak to Danny’s management team for them to “refuse to reschedule” the fight (I’m conscious that you keep referring to “reschedule” and suspicious that by that, you mean commit to a firm date, which obviously will not be possible until they know when Danny is likely to be fit to fight again!) and who did you speak to. Perhaps you’d even consider telling us exactly what they said? Verbatim please Leigh? AND SURELY Leigh, whilst you were talking to them did the subjects of why the fight was cancelled, the nature of Danny’s injury and your disappointment at not having had an appolagy from Danny, not even get a mention? Come on Leigh; give us the full “facts”

    Although you say that you’ve been unable to get Danny on the phone, you’ve obviously been in contact with his management and told them of your wish to speak with him, did they not agree to pass your message on Leigh?

    Quote: “Must embaressing”? Not a bit of it Leigh. It may well have been if there was any truth in the pile of shit you’ve been posting in some parts of this thread. But now you have your ideal opportunity to embarrass me. Go for it Leigh, but verbatim, so it’s checkable!!!

    Yes. His appolagy was intended for public consumption but as you pointed out yourself, it didn't get included in the final report for reasons entirely outside of Danny's control, and you made it prety damned public on this forum yourself. Short of a full-page ad in the Telegraph, or a thirty seconds slot on ITV, what sort of public appolagy do you expect?????
    Last edited by Gerrysea; 17-03-2008 at 08:59 PM.
    Y'all keep safe & be lucky.

    Gerry.

  6. #106
    Prince of Bel-Air Leesin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Harlow, Essex
    Posts
    2,850

    Default

    I know its slightly off topic, but who the fuck is Texas Joe ? hes only been here 5 minutes and hes as annoying as shit, making 4 posts in a row full of a load of bollocks really, nothing personal Joe but why did you suddenly appear to defend Danny and why in such an annoying manner ? How do you know danny ? being from texas and all, you a fighter ?, trainer ?.

  7. #107
    Senior Member Gerrysea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bexleyheath, Kent
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Death wish View Post
    but he trained ta fight danny not some step in so he has all the rite 2 bitch on here have a nice day danny
    Nope: Wrong again!!!!
    Y'all keep safe & be lucky.

    Gerry.

  8. #108
    Senior Member Gerrysea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bexleyheath, Kent
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simpy View Post
    I think this is all getting a little silly now. Good luck Leigh with this fight or any other fight you may take on im sure this will be resolved in the correct professional manner eventually. Good luck to Danny (if he even reads this which im sure he wont) in getting over your injury im looking forward to you kicking my ass in training as usual.
    And everyone else cheer up we o this sport because we love it not to argue over issues that dont effect us (something i am also guilty for)
    Peace
    Yeh, That's the point, those who know Danny, Know that he's not even remotely interested on what goe's on or is said on here or on any other forum for that matter, He wouldn't even bother his arse to open this forum up to read it, let alone post on it!!!!! Any-one posting on here in the hope that it will be for Danny's cosumption is pissing against the wind.
    Y'all keep safe & be lucky.

    Gerry.

  9. #109

    Default

    Ok, here it is verbatum:-

    People's Champ - "When are you going fight me?"

    Bottler - "Never, I'm scared shitless. Sir"
    www.vtjiujitsu.co.uk - Part of the Bristol Alliance

    Wiltshire's Strongest Person 2008

    House of Pain Bantamweight British Champion

    Rally driver extraordinaire!

  10. #110
    Prince of Bel-Air Leesin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Harlow, Essex
    Posts
    2,850

    Default

    I just wondered what Danny Battens injury is ? no one has made that clear on this thread and as some seem to know him so well could any of you enlighten me ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.