Page 51 of 62 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Danny Batten really injured? (Now NSFW on Page 50)

Hmmmmm. Tickle the thread with just one post and a bit more that 24hrs later, there's been more that 400 additional views.

Quote Originally Posted by droc View Post
    This has to be irony
    Irony: A mode of speech which expresses a sense contrary to that conveyed by the words; a subtle kind of sarcasm.

Hi Droc, Hardly subtle mate and it says what it means to say.

Quote Originally Posted by DetoxGuru.com View Post
    nearly 500 replies!!!
    And 20 naked chicks Detox!!!

Y’all take good care.
    Y'all keep safe & be lucky.

Gerry.

no im not happy wtf was that lol

milk?

Quote Originally Posted by sol_dave View Post
    no im not happy wtf was that lol

milk?
    bwahahaha...no idea! Google have alot to answer for, made me laugh though
    "Lack of education is an extraordinary handicap when one is being offensive."

Quote Originally Posted by Leesin View Post
    For fuck sake i am SICK of seeing this thread popping back up, can a mod please close it and destroy any other threads made on this subject, its obvious gerry has way too much time on his hands, he has probably spent hours among hours searching through his own posts and leighs everytime he writes a new one, get a fucking life gerry you're boring mate.
    Leesin mate, what appears obvious to you, is in nothing more than speculation, erroneous assumptions and guesswork on your part. As for your opinions on my life or lifestyle, it’s of absolutely no consequence or interest to me! And I’ll certainly not be takin’ advice from you on such matters, having read posts by you here and elsewhere, I’d be inclined to advise that people in glass houses should avoid throwing stones!

1. If you’re so sick of this thread, why come up and post on it? Do you lack the self-control to ignore it?

2. “….other threads made on this subject”? Are there any other threads on this subject? If so I guess I’ve missed ‘em? So precisely which threads are you asking them to “destroy”?

3. Why should a “mod” consider your request to close this thread? With somethin’ like 1,000 additional views last week. Why should they listen to you, your only one of them, (0.1%) a tiny and insignificant minority! Besides, it would appear that there is still plenty of interest in, or curiosity about, what goes on in this thread?

Perhaps one or two of them are curious to hear if, in almost three months, Leigh really has managed to come up with any proof or evidence to offer in support of innuendoes and accusations he made? Was he miss-led or mistaken or did he simply twist facts, invent fiction and post lies solely to suit his own ends?? I guess that if no evidence or proof is offered and no mistakes admitted, unbiased opinion would probably conclude that he lied?
    Last edited by Gerrysea; 29-05-2008 at 10:48 PM.

Gerry.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Zanmato in 'Wainy Out UFC 85?' View Post
    ... how many cancellations have there been?

Chuck, Shogun, Rashad, James Irvin, Ryo Chonan, Paul Kelly, Jonathan Goulet, Neil Wain & Chris Leben... anyone I'm forgetting lol?
    Will Leigh be opening separate threads questioning the validity of each individual fighters reasons for pulling out, or just one thread to cover all??

Gerry.

Quote Originally Posted by fightingfan View Post
    My hound has no nose....
    How does he smell?
    "My God is a squirrel called Norman,hes got arms like Popeye"
    Bullbreed rescue and rehoming.PM for more info.

Does anyone else here not bother to read any of GerrySea's posts or is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Does anyone else here not bother to read any of GerrySea's posts or is it just me?
    Luke choosing not to read my posts doesn’t matter a toss, and is insignificant against best part of 600 additional views of this thread since that post. Those 600 additional views must, I guess, prove somethin’, bearing in mind the fact that the thread has been deliberately left silent since then.

All the old hands clearly know the score, only having to glance at the forum occasionally to confirm that nothing has been added in the thread, and others claim to be ignoring the thread, or me, or both. So it’s probable that quite a few of these 600 may be infrequent but interested viewers updating. However, many could also be new viewers becoming aware of the lies of Leigh Remedios for the first time. Either way, whether they read my posts or not, considerable interest in the content of this thread appears to continue.

Meanwhile, Luke excersises his right to add his name to the list of those who claim to be ignoring my posts and I trust he’ll be happy doing so! He's probably little more than 0.01% of the almost 25,000 views of the thread. So who gives a f**k?

Gerry.

2 Sexy Co-Founder
    Has Grit, lots of it

Gerry, are you American?

I ask because the impression that I get from you on this thread is of someone who has little or nothing to say, but insists on saying it anyway and so loud that he annoys every fucker within a 20 yard radius.

DROC
    "You've got a lot of opinions for someone who's not on there!"
    Michael Bisping
    "Showed a lot of grit" - Ian Butlin

I AM AFFILIATED TO MMAES

I've said it before and I'll say it again - this thread is disrespectful to both Leigh and Danny and needs to be deleted by the moderators....