Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Danny Batten really injured? (Now NSFW on Page 50)

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Joe View Post
    Wow. I can't even respond to this garbage.

Have a nice day,

Joe
    (not Kieran... I have too much intelligence)

P.S. I'd explain what's wrong with your signature there, but really, what would be the damn point??
    Ok, so I air an opinion on a public board, didn't for one moment say that it was a matter of fact and I get accused of spouting garbage and being unintelligent.

Why are you so angry?

I think this is all getting a little silly now. Good luck Leigh with this fight or any other fight you may take on im sure this will be resolved in the correct professional manner eventually. Good luck to Danny (if he even reads this which im sure he wont) in getting over your injury im looking forward to you kicking my ass in training as usual.
    And everyone else cheer up we o this sport because we love it not to argue over issues that dont effect us (something i am also guilty for)
    Peace

I have to say, I have thouroughly enjoyed wasting my lunch break reading this thread. Was quite a laugh! Some people just take things too far!

Quote Originally Posted by KidKimura View Post
    I have to say, I have thouroughly enjoyed wasting my lunch break reading this thread. Was quite a laugh! Some people just take things too far!
    I agree nothing like a good debate wile your ment to be working but things are geting a little low now

Quote Originally Posted by robs1980 View Post
    i had an opponant pull out on me. i was stood on the scales and he dint show and backed out.. it is frustrating wen u dont get an answer and u train and diet for so long.. but sometimes shit happens.. for all we know he could of shit out or he could have a sensetive issue that he dont want many people to know bout.. i would personally try speak to the guy over the phone.. minus the forum.. thats jus me tho
    I think fighters who drop out on the day of the weigh ins should have it marked as a loss on their record.
    There are no martyrs if you kill enough of them.

Ha ha, this has been going on for years!

About 5 years ago i tried to get Danny to fight Leigh, this was around the time he was with Hasdell and the SfUgAY forum was awash with chatter about this fight.

In fact one of my main charges as Leigh's manager was to make that fight happen and due to Danny's camp/team it never did.

It didnt happen and this was certainly not for the want of trying. Leigh was up for it, i was trying to negotiate it but Danny did not want it. Period.

My opnion is that Danny knows he will get beaten and beaten badly and simply does not want the fight.

No shame in that.

Leigh Vs Imanari then? (if the payday is good)
    There are no martyrs if you kill enough of them.

What about either guy fighting Sami Aziz.

That would be a great fight

Quote Originally Posted by SLTrooper View Post
    Ha ha, this has been going on for years!

About 5 years ago i tried to get Danny to fight Leigh, this was around the time he was with Hasdell and the SfUgAY forum was awash with chatter about this fight.

In fact one of my main charges as Leigh's manager was to make that fight happen and due to Danny's camp/team it never did.

It didnt happen and this was certainly not for the want of trying. Leigh was up for it, i was trying to negotiate it but Danny did not want it. Period.

My opnion is that Danny knows he will get beaten and beaten badly and simply does not want the fight.

No shame in that.
    Its not like Danny has never been beaten before so i dont think that ha anything to do with it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Toastie View Post
    Leigh Vs Imanari then? (if the payday is good)
    That would be worth a watch