Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Danny Batten really injured? (Now NSFW on Page 50)

I would go to CR just to see this fight

Why wasn't it due to be on the telivised part of the card?? I know it's a domestic matchup but it's also a fight btween a UFC vet and the current No1 ranked 145lb fighter in Europe
    For great training in Sydney, Australia go to www.bondidojo.com.au for excellent, BJJ, MMA and Muay Thai

No PRIDE. No Life

I think I have every right to question him. If you spent that amount of time preparing for anything and it suddenly got cancelled, whether its a driving test or a maths exam or a flight into space, you would also feel like you deserved an answer

I can just imagine the abuse I would get from his mates about ducking him if I had pulled on on 6 days notice. Oh wait, they already claimed that when I had previously agreed to fight him and he pulled out to fight in Japan

have you considered that your moaning on here is beneath his attentions?
    No I haven't. Moaning? I think that's a bit insulting. What should I do, just accept the situation and be on my merry way? You know what, I'm putting you on my ignored list for such an ignorant comment
    www.vtjiujitsu.co.uk - Part of the Bristol Alliance

Wiltshire's Strongest Person 2008

House of Pain Bantamweight British Champion

Rally driver extraordinaire!

I think it would have been a lot fairer of Danny to give Leigh a full explination of why he couldn't fight him and a proper appology. As Leigh has already said, he trained very, very hard for this fight, I saw him running up and down hills on a freezing cold Monday night a few times :P And I know he was really pushing himself during the day as well as taking classes and sparring at night. And I wasn't there, but I hear weekends were brutal too...

No one would blame him for pulling out if injured, but it would be good to perhaps inform Leigh and the fans when this match is likely to happen (if it ever will)... Right now surely Leigh and Cage Rage need to know if July is on or not so he can start training for it or find another opponent?

Danny isn't the sort of person to fake an injury, if he says he's injured he's injured.

Im sure his manager Chris will have a reply when he's on-line next.

But I really would love to see this fight happen in July!!
    PROUD SPONSORS OF PAUL 'SEMTEX' DALEY & JACK MASON

www.bushido-mma.com

* Six Deuce Gear* Hitman Fight Gear* Contract Killer* Brazilian Fight Wear* Caged Steel* Warrior Wear

****ALL ORDERS RECEIVED BEFORE 2PM SHIPPED SAME DAY****

I had to get off the sofa and train my balls off for three months...
    Here is an instance of what I perceived as the 'moaning'. My bad if I read the tone wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Aplin View Post
    I think...
    Well its a good job that what you and I think is irrelevant because you talk too much and I have now been ignored! HAW HAW HAW!!
    www.temperwear.co.uk Predator Fightwear CrossFit Northampton Maximum Nutrition

Shame, I was really looking forward to this fight.

Just wondering - did they offer a late replacement opponent or was the fight just cancelled outright as soon as the injury was announed?

Today, 05:38 PM
    Remove user from ignore list
    zefff
    This message is hidden because zefff is on your ignore list.
    www.vtjiujitsu.co.uk - Part of the Bristol Alliance

Wiltshire's Strongest Person 2008

House of Pain Bantamweight British Champion

Rally driver extraordinaire!

Just wondering - did they offer a late replacement opponent or was the fight just cancelled outright as soon as the injury was announed?
    I wondered that too, but who would fight Mr Leigh Remedios at 6 days notice? :P

Has Danny Batten personally slagged you off Leigh ??

Quote Originally Posted by zefff View Post
    Well its a good job that what you and I think is irrelevant because you talk too much and I have now been ignored! HAW HAW HAW!!
    Aplin - pwned. RAOFLMBFAO