Page 21 of 62 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Danny Batten really injured? (Now NSFW on Page 50)

Quote Originally Posted by Duchman View Post
    Its Duchman.
    Correction:

HAIL DUCHMAN, NOW OFFICIALY VOTED IN AS THE NEW PEOPLES CHAMP
    Y'all keep safe & be lucky.

Gerry.

Quote Originally Posted by purist View Post
    Not involved in this at all, but this is the 2nd time you've referenced Texas in your posts...do you honestly expect us to believe you're not Texas Joe lol?
    Hi Purist,

You can believe anything you want! But move up close to the monitor, so that I can whisper, and I'll give you the truth. I have Family in Texas and I visit with them as often as I can. We've been over there about 5 times and have made a number of friends out there. I enjoy everything about Texas and it is always a point of conversation when we're with like-minded friends, Danny’s dad is one of those who have visited Texas with us. Hence the reason you will find me makin' very regular references to TX. (That's the US National postal zone for Texas). Danny’s Dad and myself are Radio Hams, and we met Joe (Texas Joe to you guys) over the radio. We've never met face to face; although I sure as hell am lookin' forward to visitin’ with him, and his good lady wife, the next time we're in TX.

Now I don’t really give a F***k whether you believe me, ‘cos it really doesn’t matter to me one-way or the other! But you came up soundin’ kinda serious and sensible in your question, (purty goddamn unusual for this thread!), like you really are interested in the answer. So there it is, Purist. Do what you will with it.

Hey now lean in real close for this bit, ‘cos I don’t want the rest of them to hear it. But by the way, you’ll note that on here, I am also Danny Batten, according to some. Now, Leigh knows that this is not true but has said nothing to dispel the confusion created by none believers. Don’t ask me why?

Ok Purist, sure as hell was nice to make your acquaintance, Y’all have a nice day now.
    Last edited by Gerrysea; 19-03-2008 at 11:00 PM.

Gerry.

Quote Originally Posted by RetoxGuru View Post
    yeah yeah yeah
    Yee-haa Joe, and another one bites the dust, It's like shootin' fish in a barrel. I havent been this happy since I last drank 5 quarts of Texas Tea.

Gerry.

Quote Originally Posted by Jones View Post
    I saw Danny Batten in Asda today. He looked distinctly uninjured? What does that tell you?
    That you were unable to see his injury!

Gerry.

I had to stop reading at page 15 due to losing the will to live. However it was most entertaining. I hope that I didn't miss much between 15-21 but I have to ask: Now that one party is no longer interested in the fight (is that still the case or did it change between 15-21)? Is this thread now about having the last word? And if it is, could someone please find that fucking word and close it off

boxingbrit

You'll find some summaries i posted to make things easier

Thank you for your help and assistance in this matter

boxingbrit

Always a pleasure to help other forum users increase there enjoyment.

Come on Ian, get with it m8, it's their, not there

F

Quote Originally Posted by Gerrysea View Post
    That you were unable to see his injury!
    He was RUNNING with his trolley down isle 14 shouting "I'm uninjured" and therefore I assumed his injury claims were false