Page 41 of 62 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Danny Batten really injured? (Now NSFW on Page 50)

Default Trash Talking 101

Quote Originally Posted by DetoxGuru.com View Post
    Please let it be noted that RetoxGuru has nothing to do whatsoever with me!!

Thanks

Now THAT is hillarious!!

Quote Originally Posted by RetoxGuru. View Post
    Please let it be noted that DetoxGuru.com has nothing to do whatsoever with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Come on, bro... more creativity.

Texas Joe
    DISCLAIMER:
    The statements above are neither created or supported by any particular fighter. The author will NOT be responsible for any damage you may inflict on yourself or to your computer... any hissy-fits you may have, and/or tears you may shed due to your voluntary reading of this material.

what, creative like the self proclamation that you've "pwned" the thread, tssssk, you're really creative.

22a.

Thumbs down Lame!!

Awww, bro! Seriously!

This guy comes out of nowhere (unfortunately his name is similar to yours) to make it clear that your retarded posts are not related to him.

And all you can do to him is copy his post & put HIS name where yours was??
    DISCLAIMER:
    The statements above are neither created or supported by any particular fighter. The author will NOT be responsible for any damage you may inflict on yourself or to your computer... any hissy-fits you may have, and/or tears you may shed due to your voluntary reading of this material.

Texas, could you be any more after any sort of attention?
    Quocunque Jeceris Stabit.

Is Texas Joe a girl?

I wonder is Danny is still friends with Gerry whats his face?

Anyone have an update on Danny's injury?

Thanks

Question A new Dumb Flock Member?

Quote Originally Posted by fightingfan View Post
    Texas, could you be any more after any sort of attention?
    Just though I'd pick on that horse's ass up there. As everyone can tell, I really have not had much time to come on here & entertain. Hell, picking on anyone around here is pretty easy really.

But let me address your question: Attention, no. Funny, yes. You no likey? Click on.
    DISCLAIMER:

Smile u got questions, I got answers

Quote Originally Posted by SLTrooper View Post
    Is Texas Joe a girl?

I wonder is Danny is still friends with Gerry whats his face?

Anyone have an update on Danny's injury?

Thanks
    Nope.
    Yup.
    Yes.

NEXT...
    DISCLAIMER:

Right, and with that piece of gibberish...

This message is hidden because Texas Joe is on your ignore list.
    Quocunque Jeceris Stabit.

Talking Lol!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fightingfan View Post
    Right, and with that piece of gibberish...

This message is hidden because Texas Joe is on your ignore list.
    SWeeeeeeT
    DISCLAIMER:

Question The Ilse of What?

Hey everybody!

Ya know, I just realized that "fightingfan" up there is from the Isle of Man... you know that dinky island that doesn't actually "belong" to you guys (the UK) but y'all handle their major issues anyhow? Well, I was not all that familiar with this shithole, so I looked it up... I about fell out of my chair because I was laughing so damn hard:

The Isle of Man is also said to be home to fairies, known locally as 'the little folk' or 'themselves'. There is a famous Fairy Bridge and it is said to be bad luck if one fails to wish the fairies good morning or afternoon when passing over it. It used to be a tradition to leave a coin on the bridge to ensure good luck.

So anyhow, whenever I refer to Fairy Boy, y'all will know who I'm talking about.

Have a good one,
    Texas Joe
    DISCLAIMER: