Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Danny Batten really injured? (Now NSFW on Page 50)

Exclamation Jogs D, you have PM

Hi Jogs D.

Iíve responded by PM rather than in open forum, only because your post indicates you speak for Total Dojo.
    Y'all keep safe & be lucky.

Gerry.

Quote Originally Posted by droc View Post
    Gerry, are you American?
    I ask because the impression that I get from you on this thread is of someone who has little or nothing to say, but insists on saying it anyway and so loud that he annoys every fucker within a 20 yard radius.
    DROC
    Hey Droc, ease up fella’, If you want to go insulting the American people in general, America as a nation, or Americans as a race, go to UFC; Sherdog, KOTC, Bodog, and any other US based forums and do it to their collective face.

However, you must by now be aware that silly insults such as the rest of that comment will have no effect whatsoever.

If you look at my posts, most, not all I know but most, are in response to posts put up by others. Someone posts, I decide if I want to respond, I reply! Others then post complaints because I respond? It ain’t really rocket science, is it? What really amuses me is; you post, I reply to you by name and some nutter asks for a summary because he can’t be bothered to read it? Funny as f**k!

I’m sorry if it annoys “every f****r within a 20 yard radius” and in particular you, when I say that LR is the worse kind of liar, who calls others a liar in order to hide the fact that it is he himself who is lying? But that is what he has done and my continued comments about his lies in this thread and elsewhere, he has brought upon himself! If my comments bother others? Then don’t read ‘em! Again, it’s not rocket science, is it? And it goes without saying, that LR knows just how little he has to do to bring it to an end!!
    Last edited by Gerrysea; 22-06-2008 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Word correction

Gerry.

Exclamation Seems to me a more appropriate place to respond

Quote Originally Posted by Leigh in Fights that never happened? View Post
    I have been told off the record that Danny won't fight me because of the posts on this forum. I'm not sure how true this is
    been told off the record
    Ok, if we are to believe this (personally I don’t), someone should remind him that by definition, “off the record” means: “Confidential; Not for publication; Not to be quoted”. But typically, because it suits his purpose, Remedios goes straight ahead, breaching his so called confidentiality with this nameless, faceless expert on Danny Batten affairs, by quoting it in a public forum?? This is probably the same expert who was able to report that Danny was walking around uninjured, when his injury was a medically proven fact.

Well he’s broken confidence with his alleged information provider, so why doesn’t he give them a name? My Monies on it being .......................... Leigh Remedios!!!

Off-the-record information is always to be suspected, as to its validity and the motivation of the person providing it. Doubly true when that person is Leigh Remedios.

I'm not sure how true this is
    I guess that you just have to ask; he’s been given this “Confidential; Not for publication; Not to be quoted” information which, by his own admission, he knows may not be true? What in hell's name is his motivation in posting it???.

Again I'd like to see proof of truth on this but since this is allegedly all hearsay, that would obviously be difficult. Therefore he should tell us the source of this information in order that we may judge for ourselves its validity?

When thinking of Leigh's handling of confidential information, I’m reminded of: -
    Quote Originally Posted by Son of Batman in IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! All MMA Professionals MUST READ! View Post
    will he/she get the call before Leigh posts the news - with a bit of BS thrown in - on 54 different forums using 101 different usernames?
    And tempted to ask, who in their right mind would share confidential information with him?

Four months ago Leigh Remedios began making false accusations against others and me in this thread and now here he is, at it again, in another unrelated thread. Yet to date, despite being frequently challenged to do so, he still can’t offer up one iota of evidence or proof to support any of his accusations, continuing to defend his lies with unjustified allegations that others are lying. If he didn’t make a mistake, then it’s clearly he who lied. It would be a very simple for him to prove he’s not lying
    SO WHY HAS HE FAILED TO DO SO IN FOUR MONTHS OF OPPORTUNITY???
    Last edited by Gerrysea; 12-07-2008 at 01:49 AM. Reason: Correction

Gerry.

Fucking hell give it up gerrysea.

Yeah seriously Gerry go get a sex life and some friends, because you're probably the most boring and annoying cunt on the forum, i don't see why Leigh should reply to any of your shit talk as its below just about everyone on this forum.

I wont even read back but from what i remember rightly someone had notified Leigh that Danny wasn't injured and he was curious to discover how true this was, perhaps he had been a bit provocative (i cant remember, just throwing this out there) and if so i would agree with this tactic because if Danny wasn't injured and had any balls or pride and Leigh slated him, he wouldve fought. No one doubts Danny's injury, neither does anyone care, i've posted on behalf of everyone who is tired of seeing this thread revived, you're like a fucking darlek, except more repetitive, please stop summoning this thread from the dead or we might be reading one of those stories where someone kills someone else over an internet argument, well you won't be the one reading it but you get the jist.

Infact couldnt Godders or someone just lock this thread and place bans in for anyone who makes a thread on this subject?.

I can't believe people are still going on about this! Just let it fucking drop people!

Hi Leesin,
    Appears to me that this issue was reopened by Leigh’s post. As I have said, I responded here because it appeared a more appropriate place for his comments and a contrary view, than the thread Leigh posted in. Had I responded in that thread, I suspect others would complain, and probably rightly so, that I was takin’ that thread off topic? I suppose an alternative to posting here could have been to open a new thread?
    I have been told off the record that Danny won't fight me because of the posts on this forum. I'm not sure how true this is
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerrysea View Post
    If you look at my posts, ………….. most, are in response to posts put up by others. Someone posts, I decide if I want to respond, I reply! Others then post complaints because I respond? It ain’t really rocket science, is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Leesin View Post
    Yeah seriously Gerry go get a sex life and some friends, …………… etc. etc. etc….lock this thread and place bans in for anyone who makes a thread on this subject?
    Refer to post #504

Leesin, You clearly enjoy utilising the privilege of free speech, no matter how extreme and yet preach and attempt to practice censorship of views that you disapprove of???
    Last edited by Gerrysea; 12-07-2008 at 11:14 PM.

Gerry.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerrysea View Post

Leesin, You clearly enjoy utilising the privilege of free speech, no matter how extreme and yet preach and attempt to practice censorship of views that you disapprove of???
    Free speech is all well and good but there comes to a point when you have to just take a step back and let it go. I think the term is flogging a dead horse.

NOBODY CARES!

(Fuck me I actually agree with Puke)

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Free speech is all well and good but there comes to a point when you have to just take a step back and let it go. I think the term is flogging a dead horse.
    Hi Luke, Ok mate, I can se where your comin’ from, but even if I was to agree with you, aren't you givin’ your advice to the wrong person? This latest exchange of views was initiated by Leigh’s post,
    I have been told off the record
    etc, to which I responded. It appears a very simple equation to me Luke, if there’s no post from LR, there’d be no response from me, and you guys could continue quietly enjoying whatever is your poison when your not on this thread flaming (and threatening?) me and otherwise trying to persuade me to limit my response, like I say Luke, it ain’t f****n’ rocket science, is it?

I fail to see why you guys appear to think that LR should have the God-given right to post any BS that he feels fit, whilst others should not post contrary views or argument? If your comments are confined to the highlighted paragraph at the end of my post, rather than my comments directly addressing LR’s post, I’ll be happy to give that some consideration, but I do think it right and proper that people reading his BS are reminded that he has a track record for inventing fiction and posting it in the forums as fact, and then attempting to discredit those who voice apposing views and argument by branding them as liars?

If there is a point at which “you have to just take a step back and let it go”, why is this that point? And with comin’ up 1000 additional views of this thread since my initial response to Leigh’s post in "Fights that never happened?", why do you think we’re now “flogging a dead horse”?

Take care.
    Last edited by Gerrysea; 13-07-2008 at 11:27 AM.

Gerry.