Page 57 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Danny Batten really injured? (Now NSFW on Page 50)

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbrit View Post
    Please guys????
    Apparently Danny Batten is injured.
    Anyone know what's wrong with him?

Quote Originally Posted by Basilisk View Post
    Apparently Danny Batten is injured.
    Anyone know what's wrong with him?
    Yep!!...........................
    Y'all keep safe & be lucky.

Gerry.

Quote Originally Posted by Leesin View Post
    To be honest, ……… all i've ever seen him do is write endless essays that consist of mostly bollocks, if there were titles for writing pointless bullshit, he would be the super heavyweight champ. ………..
    So now who do we think has been postin’ “mostly bollocks” and “pointless bullshit” over the last 2 to 3 months, since his fight with Robbie was announced?

As usual you talk in meaningless sweeping statements, and avoid bein’ in any way specific, thereby making any form of meaningful discussion impossible. That’s what I’d call f****n’ pointless?

Quote Originally Posted by Leesin View Post
    I actually wished he had left the forums to be honest.
    Who gives a f**k? There have been some 5,000 views of this thread in the 5 weeks since you made the first of your 4 stunning posts in this forum, you are yet another tiny and totally insignificant minority?

But, I do notice that you post in the past tense, what on earth changed your mind? LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerrysea View Post
    ............. Perhaps one of his mates, instead of bitching about this post, will tell LR, who will no doubt still be hidin’ from the truth behind his Ignore List, that we want to know where & when I said this? .......
    So why do you chose to bitch instead of tellin’ him???????????? Go on, own up, your one of the many who checked the forums, but couldn't face the truth when you found that he was lyin', aren't you?

Gerry.

Quite a long thread.

Thank god somebody sent this back to the top
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

There have been some 5,000 views of this thread in the 5 weeks since you made the first of your 4 stunning posts in this forum
    I like the way he boasts about the number of views on the thread, like he's played a bit part of that n makes out like it's really important.

Danny Batten is not injured and is training for his next fight which will be beginning/mid november in UWC now can we please end this bloody thread!

Its not his cup you can feel.... Mike Bishop's Avatar

yeah TTT for ending this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bishop View Post
    yeah TTT for ending this thread
    Hahaha I see what you did there!

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I like the way he boasts about the number of views on the thread, like he's played a bit part of that n makes out like it's really important.
    Well Luke, are your reading skills are so poor and infantile that you are unable to read and comprehend a simple sentence?

I have a neighbour who teaches infants and explains that havin’ an affliction such as yours does leave you with no other choice but to follow the pictures, making the story up as you go along. I guess that could also explain why you feel ill when trying to read long posts? Case explained on both counts perhaps? I’m also advised that rather than ridicule, we should offer encouragement and support to a poor unfortunate in your position. So lets’ see if I can help.

I’ll take this nice and slowly, so you shouldn’t have any trouble followin' it:
    …………. Who gives a f**k? There have been some 5,000 views of this thread in the 5 weeks since you made the first of your 4 stunning posts in this forum, you are yet another tiny and totally insignificant minority? ……..
    Now the first thing you need to do is read all the words in that sentence carefully, and then note that none of them lay claim to any credit for the existence of this thread, (LR is more than welcome to that distinction), nor it’s popularity amongst those who view it (Wow, I note that this now exceeds 30.000!).

Ok Luke! This post is getting’ a tad on the long side, so I’ll pause here to enable you to take your tablets! …………………………………………………………………………………. Ok?

The sentence simply asks a question, then makes reference to the 5,000 views during that 5 week period (chosen so that even you would easily be able to see, an average of approx 1,000 views per week), solely to bring into perspective the insignificance of his posts durin’ that same period, Regrettably I did over estimated how many posts he’d actually made in that time and would apologize for that, but that in turn makes his posts even less significant, i.e. 0.04%, and so that sentence simply and clearly explains why I asked the opening question, “Who gives a f**k?”

Now that I understand the limitations that your affliction places upon your comprehension, I guess I should explain for your benefit, that the main reason I reference “the number of views on the thread” from time to time, is to highlight that there is continuing interest in what goes on in here, particularly in view of the fact that you and your mates make continued attempts to persuade moderators to close, move, block posts to, ban people postin’ in, or otherwise stifle this tread.

I hope that this helps, …………………….. and that your feelin’ better?

Quote Originally Posted by Stunan View Post
    Danny Batten is not injured and is training for his next fight which will be beginning/mid november in UWC now can we please end this bloody thread!
    Despite it’s title, this thread was never truly about a question of “Is Danny Batten really injured?” Stunan, but I’d be surprised if you weren’t already well aware of that?
    Last edited by Gerrysea; 27-09-2008 at 09:57 AM.

Gerry.