Page 58 of 62 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Danny Batten really injured? (Now NSFW on Page 50)

Quote Originally Posted by Gerrysea View Post
    The sentence simply asks a question, then makes reference to the 5,000 views
    Exactly. You make reference... the fact that you do this means that you think it's an important thing. You may not, directly, boast about it but you still feel like you have to mention about it. My question is why is that?

I've not known anyone else on here mention about views on posts. I've also not known anyone to post as much as you have on 1 thread since the Savvy debacle. I think you're purposely making these posts, not to make a point, but to argue (or troll) for the sake of it so you can see the massive thread with loads of views that you have largely contributed to and that it gives you a sense of satisfaction. So troll away...

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Exactly. You make reference... the fact that you do this means that you think it's an important thing. You may not, directly, boast about it but you still feel like you have to mention about it. My question is why is that?

I've not known anyone else on here mention about views on posts. I've also not known anyone to post as much as you have on 1 thread since the Savvy debacle. I think you're purposely making these posts, not to make a point, but to argue (or troll) for the sake of it so you can see the massive thread with loads of views that you have largely contributed to and that it gives you a sense of satisfaction. So troll away...
    Yeahhh.......
    http://www.kendallgrovemma.com/

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane

Exactly. You make reference... . My question is why is that?
    Well Luke, ……………. I guess I should explain for your benefit, that the main reason I reference “the number of views on the thread” from time to time, is to highlight that there is continuing interest in what goes on in here, particularly in view of the fact that you and your mates make continued attempts to persuade moderators to close, move, block posts to, ban people postin’ in, or otherwise stifle this tread?
    QED!!
    Y'all keep safe & be lucky.

Gerry.

Quote Originally Posted by tinerrz View Post
    omg! stfu already!
    Yep, sorry about that ‘tinerrz’, it sure as hell did go on a bit, didn’t it? And I’m sorry to say it was deliberately so. But……………..
    Gerrysea's long posts make me physically sick.
    I really just couldn’t resist the temptation of givin’ ol’ Luke and Co. one last wind up on here.

Well, it’s now public knowledge that Danny’s back in trainin’ for his next fight. Everyone that matters is pleased to know that he is at last fully recovered, and by that I mean that any that aren’t pleased, don’t matter!

You guys will say what you want and do what you want in here. I’m out of here. ….
    See you around the forum from time to time.

Gerry.

I really just couldn’t resist the temptation of givin’ ol’ Luke and Co. one last wind up on here.
    Your powers are weak old man. Please stop trolling.

Smile

Sincere best wishes for a Happy Christmas and a very prosperous New Year,
    To EVERYONE who participated in, followed or continues to follow, this thread.

Gerry.

I have been following thios thread some time now and have 2 questions:

1. Who is Danny Batten?

2. Is he really injured?

Quote Originally Posted by Artful View Post
    I have been following thios thread some time now and have 2 questions:

1. Who is Danny Batten?

2. Is he really injured?

Bwhahahahahahha That is my post of the year.
    Genius.
    Liddell: 'I'll fight anyone, Silva? Yeah sure, Quinton Jackson? Sure, Randy Couture? Sure'

Reporter: 'What about Fedor Emelianenko?'

Liddell: 'Well if I'll have to...I'll fight him...if I have to'

Thumbs up Happy new year to y'all

Gerry.