Page 8 of 62 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Danny Batten really injured? (Now NSFW on Page 50)

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by simpy View Post
    Have you even tried having a polite conversation with Danny or Chris rather than slaging him of on this forum maybe that would have been the route a professional fighter should take. Has he said he wont reschedule? im sure not.

So your not considering fighting him now....? ok so whats your problem then or is that just a "Bottle job"
    Dear simpy,

This is because Leigh is NOT a "professional," but rather an unoriginal shit-talker. He calls himself the people's champ??? Can anybody here smell what the Rock is cooking? How about the people's chump.

So yes, simpy, Leight is full of shit. On one hand, as you noted, he claims he is not interested in fighting him... he went as far to say that he is GLAD that Danny had to cancel because he still got paid... and on the other hand, you have all this pissin' & moanin'

Telling someone else he is sorry is not a public apology.

Texas Joe/Gerrysea/Simpy/whatevernameyouchoosenext, take as many posts as you need to vent. All I need to say is that I showed and Danny didn't and he is refusing to reschedule and infact not even answering the phone. Must embaressing after all the smack you were talking before the fight. To be honest, I can't believe you still have the gall to post
    www.vtjiujitsu.co.uk - Part of the Bristol Alliance

Wiltshire's Strongest Person 2008

House of Pain Bantamweight British Champion

Rally driver extraordinaire!

Exclamation Howdy there Leigh!

Quote Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
    Telling someone else he is sorry is not a public apology.

Texas Joe/Gerrysea/Simpy/whatevernameyouchoosenext, take as many posts as you need to vent. All I need to say is that I showed and Danny didn't and he is refusing to reschedule and infact not even answering the phone. Must embaressing after all the smack you were talking before the fight. To be honest, I can't believe you still have the gall to post
    Oh... well, good morning there, Leigh!

Vent? I certainly am not upset about anything. Sure, as a fan, I was just as disappointed as any other Joe that we were not able to finally see Danny stomp a mudhole in your "ruddy-poo candy ass," but other than that... no, sir, you are quite mistaken that I am mad.

Exactly where do you get your ideas? I simply do not know where I should start. Well, how about the Texas Joe is Gerrysea is Simpy who could all possibly be Danny... um, as we say here in Texas, "Now, I done told you once, boy!"

You "showed?" How stupid can you be to show up to an event expecting to fight when you already got word that it was canceled days before hand? Damn it, Leigh... I just don't think I can help you after all.

And uh... "must embaressing after all the smack you were talking before the fight??" No, sir. Not at all. I'm guessing you meant to say that "it must be embarrassing..." blah, blah, blah. Up against you, Leigh, I would never be "embaressed." Again, read the following for yourself:

"I we todd did."

Can't beleive I got the gall? Well, me neither. Because here in TEXAS... we got BALLS.

Have a nice day!

Does in-breeding happen regularly in Texas?
    Quocunque Jeceris Stabit.

lol @ Zefff, with you there Ian ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by Gerrysea View Post
    My views and what would be my answers to questions 1 thru 4 will be found elsewhere in this thread, within my own comments or the comments of others. And since we have specifically been requested not to post repeated information, I’ll refrain from doing so here.

However, I will repeat a post from elsewhere in the forum in order to answer you on this one!

But I guess that just slipped Leigh’s mind when he began posting on this thread?
    I'm sure Ian will be fine with you answering the questions as he firstly commended my thread so go ahead an answer What Leigh posted was not a 'public' apology, so please post it.
    http://www.SASPromotions.co.uk The No1. Submission Event in the UK!!!

I don't know this Danny Batten, but it's clear from this thread that he's a liar and a disgrace.

Exclamation Hi there fightingfan!

Quote Originally Posted by fightingfan... also Leigh View Post
    Does in-breeding happen regularly in Texas?

Oh, please. Is this seriously all you have to say? It seems that you "fightingfan" and "Leigh" might be the same person! Ha! Just kidding! I'm not that off!

Know your role there sonny boy.

Exclamation No, sir...

Quote Originally Posted by Jones View Post
    I don't know this Danny Batten, but it's clear from this thread that he's a liar and a disgrace.
    Negative.

As you stated, you "don't know this Danny Batten." So how can this something be "clear" to you... damn it... is this Leigh????

Have a nice day!

Leigh? Ofcourse not. You seem paranoid thinking everyone is Leigh.
    It's pretty clear from this thread that Danny Batten is lying and bottling and possibly a thief too.

Exclamation Oh boy... another lame brain...

Quote Originally Posted by Jones View Post
    Leigh? Ofcourse not. You seem paranoid thinking everyone is Leigh.
    It's pretty clear from this thread that Danny Batten is lying and bottling and possibly a thief too.

Okay, son... I KNOW YOU'RE NOT LEIGH! Could you not tell that I was just kidding??? Read your own avatar... R U on drugs????

You say it's pretty clear from this thread that blah, blah, blah... what is the matter with you? Do you beleive every load of shit you happen to come across... and then add more ignorant senselessness to it & try to sell it as a legitimate scientific discovery?

Have a nice day!