Page 9 of 62 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Danny Batten really injured? (Now NSFW on Page 50)

No one has confirmed whether or not Leigh was offered an alternative opponent when the injury was declared - can't imagine anyone wanting to get in a cage with him on short notice, but the question still stands.

boxingbrit

This thread is going nuts. Who passed out the crack?

Exclamation Leigh backs out of fight...

Quote Originally Posted by Inchbyinch View Post
    No one has confirmed whether or not Leigh was offered an alternative opponent when the injury was declared - can't imagine anyone wanting to get in a cage with him on short notice, but the question still stands.

Oh, yeah right... forgot about that, sorry there.

Leigh was offered an alternate fighter...

However, he had to pull out so he could spend most of his time bitchin' on Cage Warriors.

Have a nice day

Default Setting the record straight...

Quote Originally Posted by Inchbyinch View Post
    Okay, sorry about that Inchbyinch... I couldn't help myself on the previous post

On a serious note... I do see that you had a genuine question. I am sorry, but I do not know the answer either. Now... I "think" I heard that because it was such a short amount of time that CR could not get anybody else.

Have a good one!

I think Leigh's got every right to be pissed. I would imagine that he's not only feeling let down from a personal perspective but also feels that the sport he's done so much for has been discredited by the apparent lack of professionalism from the Batten camp.

Kieran.
    (Not Leigh)

Talking How many idiots are really out there??

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran View Post
    I think Leigh's got every right to be pissed. I would imagine that he's not only feeling let down from a personal perspective but also feels that the sport he's done so much for has been discredited by the apparent lack of professionalism from the Batten camp.

Kieran.
    (Not Leigh)

Wow. I can't even respond to this garbage.

Have a nice day,

Joe
    (not Kieran... I have too much intelligence)

P.S. I'd explain what's wrong with your signature there, but really, what would be the damn point??

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Joe View Post
    Okay, son... I KNOW YOU'RE NOT LEIGH! Could you not tell that I was just kidding??? Read your own avatar... R U on drugs????

You say it's pretty clear from this thread that blah, blah, blah... what is the matter with you? Do you beleive every load of shit you happen to come across... and then add more ignorant senselessness to it & try to sell it as a legitimate scientific discovery?

Have a nice day!
    So what are you saying?

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbrit View Post
    lol @ calling interested parties plebes and half wits, telling them to shut the fuck up and then ending in 'peace'.
    haha! No worries, I dont actually hate plebes or half-wits. I just believe that that we should all examine our own behaviours and know when to involve ourselves and when not to. Sadly many plebes hold delusions of grandeur and never consider that they may be talking out of turn or beyond their station.

Danny and his management have not been involved with this thread at all so instead of it being an honest and direct discussion between the affected parties, the thread appears to be nothing more than a spiteful personal attack driven by gossip, slanted opinions and assumptions with the clear goal being character assasination.

Like I've always said, if Leigh wants a response from Danny he needs to approach Danny directly, isnt that common sense?

peace
    www.temperwear.co.uk Predator Fightwear CrossFit Northampton Maximum Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Joe View Post
    Oh, yeah right... forgot about that, sorry there.

Leigh was offered an alternate fighter...

However, he had to pull out so he could spend most of his time bitchin' on Cage Warriors.

Have a nice day
    but he trained ta fight danny not some step in so he has all the rite 2 bitch on here have a nice day danny

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbrit View Post
    This thread is going nuts. Who passed out the crack?

Probably this "Danny Batten" character. He seems the type.
    "You mean you don't look up to Tito Ortiz? Why not? You mean you don't want a girlfriend who has had 1500 cocks in her mouth?" - Dana White

"DoD reminds me of a cat constantly buzzed on catnip"