Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: grapple & strike fight night 3

Quote Originally Posted by philofcynon1 View Post
    no im the guy with the dark hair who fought him lol what were the level2 fights like ??didnt stay to watch them cos i was fucked!!
    There was some good fights. The level 2 fights had some real belters the crowd was going mental for this guy called liam he was last but one fight. Manchester ground and pound were impressive too.

But to be fair, all fighters put in a great effort that night.
    Last edited by robbie777; 19-05-2008 at 11:34 AM.
    It is never the falling that makes us fail.
    It is never the pain or the crying.
    You can never fail in life, my friend,
    Unless you give up trying.

“Be patient and you will finally win, for a soft tongue can break hard bones. (Proverbs 28:13)”

any1 have any idea when then dvd would be ready??

Congratulations to all the fighters who fought Saturday night at the grapple & strike, you all put on excellent performances and made it a great night for all…WELL DONE!!

Phil that was a great fight between you and Andrew, after watching some of your fights I just new you and Andrew would put on a great G&S Kickboxing bout. Well done buddy it was a great win for you. As for the DVD, there will be one out and I will get it done asap, as soon as it is I will let you know.

Thanks
    H
    ‘Rehearsed routines lack the flexibility to adapt - Simple, Direct & Brutal’

www.grappleandstrike.com
    www.falconsmartialarts.com
    www.taijutsukai.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by General H View Post
    Congratulations to all the fighters who fought Saturday night at the grapple & strike, you all put on excellent performances and made it a great night for all…WELL DONE!!

Phil that was a great fight between you and Andrew, after watching some of your fights I just new you and Andrew would put on a great G&S Kickboxing bout. Well done buddy it was a great win for you. As for the DVD, there will be one out and I will get it done asap, as soon as it is I will let you know.

Thanks
    H
    Kool... I will have a DVD aswell, I want to look back on where I went wrong so I can avoid it next time lol
    It is never the falling that makes us fail.
    It is never the pain or the crying.
    You can never fail in life, my friend,
    Unless you give up trying.

“Be patient and you will finally win, for a soft tongue can break hard bones. (Proverbs 28:13)”

Default Team Iron Warriors

Was a great night of fights, all fighters well prepared and well matched. The crowd went mad for our fighters Liam Ronan and Chris Handley, Andrew young was supposed to fight on the card but couldn't get a last minute replacement as his prevous 2 fighters dropped out. Hard to believe that it was Liam's first ever fight in any discipline, Done very well. Don't think there was many people left in Merthyr, as all were over there watching the fights. Great night any more fights coming up please let us know we're looking for another one.