Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: grapple & strike fight night 3

do you know if they got this event on video??wouldnt mind seeing some of the fights again

I think it will be cus there was a guy standing on the ring aiming a cam at me when i fought. probs be like the other 2 fight nights. there on dvd arnt they. was some gd fight on the card especially the kickboxing bout that was entertaining.
    It is never the falling that makes us fail.
    It is never the pain or the crying.
    You can never fail in life, my friend,
    Unless you give up trying.

“Be patient and you will finally win, for a soft tongue can break hard bones. (Proverbs 28:13)”

Quote Originally Posted by robbie777 View Post
    I think it will be cus there was a guy standing on the ring aiming a cam at me when i fought. probs be like the other 2 fight nights. there on dvd arnt they. was some gd fight on the card especially the kickboxing bout that was entertaining.
    u fight rob

i won the kickboxing fight lol that was a hard fight. u enjoy it??

Quote Originally Posted by philofcynon1 View Post
    i won the kickboxing fight lol that was a hard fight. u enjoy it??
    well done phil

Quote Originally Posted by Death wish View Post
    u fight rob
    yea i fought james saunders in the third match up got caught in an armbar. it was one of the guys from the kickboxing that lent me there shin pads i didnt have any lol i just thought you can go in with just the knee pads

“Be patient and you will finally win, for a soft tongue can break hard bones. (Proverbs 28:13)”

yea i fought james saunders in the third match up got caught in an armbar. it was one of the guys from the kickboxing that lent me there shin pads i didnt have any lol i just thought you can go in with just the knee pads
    did ya do well

did i lend u my shin pads??i cant remember a lot about the fight or after it...

you the guy with the blonde hair? cus just b4 my fight i didnt have shin pads and one of them let me borrow there for my fight. It could of been you. He trained with falcons.

you the guy with the blonde hair? cus just b4 my fight i didnt have shin pads and one of them let me borrow there for my fight. It could of been you. He trained with falcons.
    no im the guy with the dark hair who fought him lol what were the level2 fights like ??didnt stay to watch them cos i was fucked!!