Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Marc Goddard - F's Freestyle

Default Marc Goddard - F's Freestyle

Hi guys,

I would just like to make it publically known that with imediate effect I no longer have any involvement or association with F's Freestyle Gym. I no longer teach, coach, arrange / manage fights and more importantly myself fight under the F's Freestyle name.

I have had a great time at the gym and brought on some super lads as well as revamping myself and enjoyed success. At last count the MMA record combined out of the gym under me and including me was around 18-7-0. Not bad by any standards !

As most know I am now part of Team Supreme based in Cannock [ soon to expanded ! ] under Jon Roberts. I have had close ties with the guys over the past couple of years [ a lot longer than that actually just not as close as now ] and now train and represent the camps name.

My first outing under the team will be Cage Rage 26 at the NEC and I very much look forward to that.

Good luck to any of the guys remaining and fighting out of F's Freestyle.
    if you think its easy stop now

no one achieved anything by doing nothing

never argue with a fool

if fighting is a pursuit rooted in pain, you will find the best teachers have often absorbed the most punishment themselves......and remained standing

http://www.twitter.com/marcgoddard_uk

boxingbrit

18-7-0 is a very good record.

All the best with the move, have you got an opponent lined up or is it a secret?

lol, no secret mate its on the cage rage 26 front page !
    if you think its easy stop now

no one achieved anything by doing nothing

never argue with a fool

if fighting is a pursuit rooted in pain, you will find the best teachers have often absorbed the most punishment themselves......and remained standing

http://www.twitter.com/marcgoddard_uk

boxingbrit

I'll search for it on google

Good luck with the move.

Hopefully D-tec wont see this
    Insert whiny message

boxingbrit

Good fight, be nice to get the W back

All the best mate,good luck at Cage Rage 26

Respect
    AH

Default Marc

We at Team Supreme have had the pleasure of cornering marc for his last couple of fights and, from his quality involvment, as a key member I know that the whole team will benefit enormously.
    We are due to open soon in Birmingham and look forward to the team growing and the quality going up.

Anyone wishing to train with Team Supreme either as a one off or on a regular basis you will be made welcome, It is a great sport that we are involved in and it's great to see it grow

cheers Jon and all at TS

Team Supreme is an excellent camp! And they always have a strong & successful presence at AMMA!

I caught up with Team Supreme's Jon, Paul & Eugene in Newcastle for UFC, all of the guys were totally sound!

Ur careers come forwards in leaps and bounds lately and with Team Supreme having a fighter in the UFC, it seems like a logical move!

I dont need to kno the nitty gritty as it's not of my concern, but would like to wish you good luck with the move!

I'll be up that way to roll round in the near future!

See you on April 12th mate!
    Baroni - "I'm the man, the fucking man, the best ever, ever"

I wish you the best of luck Marc your a sound guy and paid your dues to get to this point I hope it all goes well for ya mate
    Birmingham Wrestling
    www.caged-steel.com